Yahtzee reviews

Darque

lol. Swiss Army Minigun.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

the web of shadows one had me laughing the hardest I have in a LONG LONG time.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

He should stop chosing his review games at complete random. Who cares about a bleeding merchandise game? Especially since there are lots of real games out there he could make fun of

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

One of the worst non-finish offenders is Dreamfall. Its not just a cliffhanger, but it also feels like it ends about 2/3rds through the game. And Funcom still havent decided if they are going to make a sequel, one that if begun today, would see the story continued just 6 years after the first game ended. :shifty:

punisheable by death indeed.

RAARGH, I forgot about that.. I was so mad..

I was really thinking, "yes - now this is getting really interesting - THIS is what the game have been building up to".. and "THE END" - I went online immediatly to figure out what just happened - I never been so dissapointed before, how can you make a game like that without having begun on the sequel!?

Fortune favors the bald.

I am still eagerly awaiting his Street Fighter IV/Killzone 2-review.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I am still eagerly awaiting his Street Fighter IV/Killzone 2-review.

The Killzone one is probably going to be awesome. He wasn't nearly as down on Spiderman as he could have been. The game is horrible, just look at the

. The first quiz is at about 1:10

I like his little "blurb" at the end...

"It's a shame I'm not reviewing Killzone 'cos I'm trying to end up with a review for every letter in the alphabet and I haven't got a K yet"

"I've got eight S's, stop making games beginning with S you ****s"

:ermm:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I laughed a little too loud near the end.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

:lol:

Send this to fox news immidiately! They are in a desperate need for some new material after their messy SexBox-debacle. Bring in the experts, the profilers and self-indulgent know-it-alls for a full coverage.

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

So incredibly awesome.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

"Capcom aren't bad people; they're just idiots."

lol. No one touches Croshaw in the art of gane reveiwing.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

That's probably true, but they are just poor Japanese people who honestly don't understand America's over the top political correctness.

That's probably true, but they are just poor Japanese people who honestly don't understand America's over the top political correctness.

I live in the US and honestly don't understand America's over the top political correctness.

I live in the US and honestly don't understand America's over the top political correctness.

Yay! Down with stupid political correctness.

I want to live in a world where the pixels that I kill can be of any color, a better world!

Who was that annoying guy in the beginning?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "