What you did today

Gorth

Leaving for the airport in an hour or so. I'm going to Toronto for work. I'll be there through Wed. The Leafs are playing Tampa Bay at home on Tuesday night. How cool is that? Come hell or high water I am getting tickets to that game. Anyone recommend any good restaurants/bars/pubs in Toronto?

Where about are you staying?

Ugh. I spent most of yesterday afternoon/evening fighting a rather virulent adware infection on my laptop. This one messed with the registry such that it locked me out of the Task Manager and prevented AVG and Spybot S&D (the two anti-malware programs I had on that PC) from launching. It eventually took a combination of Smitfraudfix (which successfully opened up my access to those two programs), AVG, Spybot, Malwarebytes, and some Safe-Mode manual deletion to remove all of the symptoms I was seeing.

As long as I feel like I'm making progress and have a plan of attack, I find that kind of maintenance strangely satisfying. But looking back at all the time it ate up, I get pretty angry.

Leaving for the airport in an hour or so. I'm going to Toronto for work. I'll be there through Wed. The Leafs are playing Tampa Bay at home on Tuesday night. How cool is that? Come hell or high water I am getting tickets to that game. Anyone recommend any good restaurants/bars/pubs in Toronto?

Where about are you staying?

The Radisson off Dixon Rd. It's like 5 min from the airport. It's pretty cold and rainy here.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I didn't think of anybody else, when I thought about you, I touched myself

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I didn't think of anybody else, when I thought about you, I touched myself

I'm not sure that scraping your shins with a fork counts as touching yourself.

I was still wrecked, and dranka botle of wine, played some psychonauts, and went to bed at 2000. Slept until seven this morning.

Wrote up reports, and rang my assistant to apologise for being an unreasonable **** on Saturday. He made the kind of noises you make when an apology is overdue.

Reheated remains of roast lamb in wok with peppadew peppers, cream cheese, and mustard. Served over hot toast. Large mug of coffee.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I went back to work this morning...

A week and a half off was not long enough, honestly. Of course, I didn't get any time to really relax at all. Moving sucks.

Married life is treating me pretty damn well so far, though. :D

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

Guest The Architect

A week and a half off was not long enough, honestly. Of course, I didn't get any time to really relax at all. Moving sucks.

Yeah, it always starts off well, until the husband comes home drunk with a woman, and he desperately tries to rationalise why the woman is topless.

"Oh, settle down, it's nothing. All the women do this in Germany, and you know what Germans are like, they won't conform for nobody!"

"Then why is she talking with a British accent?"

"That's what happens to you when you eat sauerkraut."

"I ate sauerkraut for dinner last night. I didn't sound British."

"It's a German thing, you idiot."

Best excuse ever.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Today I'm gorming at a friends house all day to recover from last night and prepare for more party time tomorrow. Free alcohol ftw \o/

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Yeah, it always starts off well, until the husband comes home drunk with a woman, and he desperately tries to rationalise why the woman is topless.

"Oh, settle down, it's nothing. All the women do this in Germany, and you know what Germans are like, they won't conform for nobody!"

"Then why is she talking with a British accent?"

"That's what happens to you when you eat sauerkraut."

"I ate sauerkraut for dinner last night. I didn't sound British."

"It's a German thing, you idiot."

I have simpler excuse: "Honey, do you believe me or your lying eyes?!"

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

watched bleach 192 "Nel's Secret, a big breasted beauty joins the battle!"

where do they come up with these names!?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

watched bleach 192 "Nel's Secret, a big breasted beauty joins the battle!"

where do they come up with these names!?

More importantly, where do I get this Bleach 192? Don't answer that question.

-Elwood Blues

nope i've almost made that mistake before, so now i make sure

i suppose it is a bit of a surprise to people. after all it has been like 7 years since i last cut my hair after all

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

nope i've almost made that mistake before, so now i make sure

i suppose it is a bit of a surprise to people. after all it has been like 7 years since i last cut my hair after all

Now you're no longer a c00l goth/emo/hippy. >_<

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.