What you did today

Gorth

Yeah. We've got two LG monitors here...

ok, am i dreaming or is LG actually a zenith spin-off? click on the commercial products section at the zenith website and it takes you to LG.

Other way around. LG owns the Zenith brand. :thumbsup:

Also, it's decided to warm up here. What little snow we had yesterday has disappeared and we are supposed to be in the low double digits for temperature over the next couple days.

was supposed to meet up with an old workmate after i finished, but she was useless and never replied or answered her phone or anything

which is pretty weird seeing as meeting up and going out for dinner was her idea

but oh well, instead i just went out with the girl from the previous night :)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

After the awesome ALCS games, I'm trying to be excited over the Phillies/Rays World Series, but it's not working. The Ray's may be Cinderella of the year w/some great players, but I'm just not grooving on them, or the Phillies either for that matter. High respect for the players but none of them make me emotionally want to cheer them on, if that makes sense.

If last night was an indication, it should be a close series, so it could ramp up. Must...watch...

I love baseball...it's the only sport that makes me yell at the TV screen.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Had my econ exam yesterday and I'd say all in all it went well, most likely not an A but I think I could pull a B out of this one and I really hope I do. Tonight I have my business law class and get to see what I got on that exam and seeing as how its mandatory for teachers to put up a mid term grade expectation and mine was an A I'm assuming I did quite well on the exam or he's just super optimistic. Either way, I scarfed down some corn bread and a delicious cold beverage not two minutes ago so I'd say things are looking up for the old slug. Well at least for the time being. I did lose about 200 dollars on the stock market tumble yesterday but I should be alright, you don't lose until you sell amirite boys.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

^lolz at the sig

my ex wanted me to come out drinking with her and her workmates last night after work, but i got home and lazed out on the couch reading a book and fell asleep

hehe oops

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

it'll be funny

all the goths will be dressed up as something else, but i'll be dressed like one of them

i should post a photo of it hehe

But you're a Goth/Emo. Why dress as one when you can go as an executive to a multi-billion dollar company.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Pitched big project to self-made man yesterday. Six hours of waiting for our spotter to call us in like some besuited SWAT team, then SEVEN GODDAMN HOURS being alternatelygriled and told rambling stories. I still can't work out which side was being less professional. I mean, we spent at least half an hour discussing the etiquette of punching people in the face.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Caught flack for giving a 9 to Fable 2 a couple of days ago... have since had more time to mull over my gaming experience with said game and posted another review going over different topics.

And caused the smoke alarm to go off in the house while playing with fire (after sodering my tubs faucet piping back together to add a 1/2 an inch to it so the new faucet fit.)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Goth/Emo
Haha, that would be your death sentence around here >_< Anyway, Shryke's too old to be what people call Emo anyway, and listens to too good music - but I wonder what he defines himself as. Probably "not in any fixed group"?

Today I slept damn long because I'd forgotten that the time was set back to normal. Yay!

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Pitched big project to self-made man yesterday. Six hours of waiting for our spotter to call us in like some besuited SWAT team, then SEVEN GODDAMN HOURS being alternatelygriled and told rambling stories. I still can't work out which side was being less professional. I mean, we spent at least half an hour discussing the etiquette of punching people in the face.

All those self made guys are all blow hardy d bags. They think it was all their work that got them to the top even though it was most likely a team of people like me in the shadows.

I'm sorry that you had to endure wals. :'(

This is why you need an assistant who can be a certified yes man and also with a small investment of $1,350 could also be your body guard who is a master of the deadly arts of jiu jitsu and various striking techniques.

:) ?

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I've worked in haunted house the past two days. I didn't get any money from it but the screams made it worth my while.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

I went out to practice my highway driving this morning before the traffic got too heavy. Everything was going great until about halfway through my ride when allergies snuck up from behind and backstabbed me for quadruple damage. Driving at around 120km/h is not the best time to have to rattle off 5 solid sneezes in a row. Didn't take long before I figured out that this wasn't planning on leaving anytime soon and headed back home, but not before realizing that it hit me at the worst possible point in my trip. I was over 100km from my house at about the midway point in my journey. I ended up sneezing all the way back home. Not fun.

All those self made guys are all blow hardy d bags. They think it was all their work that got them to the top even though it was most likely a team of people like me in the shadows.

I'm sorry that you had to endure wals. :'(

This is why you need an assistant who can be a certified yes man and also with a small investment of $1,350 could also be your body guard who is a master of the deadly arts of jiu jitsu and various striking techniques.

:) ?

Unfortunately for you, I already have a power-packed assistant. He has to put up with all kinds of shenanigans. And by shenanigans i mean poor working conditions, and unreasonable demands.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Leaving for the airport in an hour or so. I'm going to Toronto for work. I'll be there through Wed. The Leafs are playing Tampa Bay at home on Tuesday night. How cool is that? Come hell or high water I am getting tickets to that game. Anyone recommend any good restaurants/bars/pubs in Toronto?

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I was in a padded room with a plexiglass wall wearing a straight jacket yesterday and i got to operate an air cannon. Friday I was in a piggy mask from Saw and standing in a bloody shower.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Leaving for the airport in an hour or so. I'm going to Toronto for work. I'll be there through Wed. The Leafs are playing Tampa Bay at home on Tuesday night. How cool is that? Come hell or high water I am getting tickets to that game. Anyone recommend any good restaurants/bars/pubs in Toronto?

The restaurant at the CN Tower was nice. And the hamburgers at the Blue Jays stadium were awesome as well. Apparantly, they have Michael Jackson's shoes from the 'Moonwalker'-video there in glasscabinet.

But that was in 1991, so a couple things might've changed.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy