Games You Own But Haven't Beat Yet

Bokishi

Ankh 2: Heart of Osiris- Gamebreaking glitch :rolleyes:

Boiling Point- Never really gotten into it.

Broken Sword 4: Angel of Death- Camera system ignored me to no end.

Commando's- Darn difficult

Gabriel Knight 3- Crazy difficult puzzle in the end that turned me off.

IWD 2- Still have a save from before the boss fight, but never really gotten myself interested enough to beat them.

Morrowind & Oblivion- Morrowind was atleast fun for a long while, Oblivion was just boring.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: All those glitches are so annoying. When do they release a SP-patch?

Bioshock- Just bought it and realised it runs like crap on my PC :)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Err, tons.

Call of Duty 4.

Torment: Planescape, (WTF?! I should so finish this!)

Medieval 2: Total War

Medieval 2: Britain Campaign

Medieval 2: America Campaign

Medieval 2: Crusauders Campaign

Medieval 2: I forgot the other Campaign...lol

Soldier of Fortune: All of them...they're all terrible..-.-

umm, tons more, can't think of any off the top of my head, atm.

(edit) Icewind Dale: All of them...(don't know why...)

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Deus Ex

:bat:

Or did you forgot a IW addition?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

my list:

NWN1: started it probably half a dozen times, just can't get past the boredom. i think i made it to the last fight once but i had jettisoned my henchman (the uthgart barbarian dude) and, as a mage, i couldn't even scratch the end-boss. i did finish both shadows of underwear and hordes of tiny underwear, however.

ToEE: hehe, kewl combat ain't enough to redeem this steaming pile.

arcanum: see ToEE, but without the kewl combat. maybe i just "don't get" troika's "vision?"

KOTOR1 and 2: i can't stand the mechanics for some reason. started 1 and stopped within a couple hours, never to try again.

FO1 and 2: sorry to all the fanbois, but these games simply bored me.

planescape: yeah, bored again.

PoRII: ouch. sucktitude.

Ultima 8: super mario ultima.

Ultima 9: as if things couldn't get any worse.

there are probably some others that rank so low on my list that i don't even remember having them in my stock-pile. this of course, makes it difficult to report on whether or not i finished them. there are also some C64 games i never finished, but mostly because my C64 bought the farm when my dad launched it across the basement. U7 for one, which i actually really liked (can't get into the PC version anymore) and even one of the early might and magic games (got stuck somewhere, laid off for a while, and then the flying C64 thing happened...).

taks

Since you hate every CRPG in existence... why are you here?

Oh yeah, I never finished Planescape: Torment either. Pretentious, linear and boring are words that come to mind. I made it to the Kurst jail (or something) before I gave up. All the pseudo-philosophical babbling aside, it's still a game and they forgot to make it fun.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts 2

GTA III

GTA Vice City

GTA IV

Xenosaga II

Xenosaga III

Dead Rising

The Witcher

Deus Ex

Septerra Core

TMNT

Suikoden V

Star Ocean 3

Final Fantasy XII

Theres more but I can't remember.

For those of you who haven't finished Mass Effect... it has one of the most satisfying endings in recent history. Ends the game perfectly while leaving it wide open for the planned sequels.

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Oh yeah, I never finished Planescape: Torment either. Pretentious, linear and boring are words that come to mind. I made it to the Kurst jail (or something) before I gave up. All the pseudo-philosophical babbling aside, it's still a game and they forgot to make it fun.

I was about to stop in Curst, but instead kept a week hiatus from the game. Quickly the week became several months. When I later I came back because I was bored at the time, I went through the prison guards like mowing grass and loved the rest of the game.

Funnily enough, I did the same with Gothic 2 and Old Camp siege.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Xard takes chill pill, End turn

Scandinavian catfight averted

Anyway, I'd say Torment wasn't really pretentious, because it wasn't puffing itself up. It was just what it was. If someone found the writing poor or unattractive, sure, but it wasn't pretentious. Actually, I'd say that it's more pretentious for, say, NWN1 OC to put in all that 'epic' when it couldn't give you a basic quest without punching itself in the face (which is exactly Volourn's going to do to me now).

it's still a game and they forgot to make it fun.

But it was fun. It was one of the most fun games I ever played. It was just a different kind of fun. Which you didn't get/enjoy. Which is fine. Let's hug, and make babies.

Xard takes chill pill, End turn

Scandinavian catfight averted

mkreku can only blame himself for choice of words and construction of the post

"pretentious" is worst buzzword ever that is used to label and undermine everything the viewer doesn't get and therefore wish to remain ignorant. "lol that movie is so pretentious like it has this philosophy in it and ****"

:rolleyes:

Truly pretentious works are rare, but what are labelled as pretentious are numerous.

That and just as vague and silly term "pseudo-philosophy" in the same post hits even lower point

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Jade Empire (Get bored almost immediately after I leave the tutorial town.)

Neverwinter Nights 2 (I don't like the City of Neverwinter. I can never keep interest once I reach it.)

Doom 3 (Eh... after about two hours of playing I found myself huddled in a corner hoping no more monsters came. >_>)

StarCraft: Brood War (Never managed to beat the last map.)

Dungeon Keeper: The Deeper Dungeons (Holy CRAP this makes it hard.)

Heart of Darkness (Also holy CRAP this game is hard.)

Diablo 2 (Got bored around Act II.)

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (Also, this game is just hard.)

Final Fantasy VII (Lost interest once I realized Cloud was the biggest loser ever. When you start rooting for low level enemies to kill your character, you know something's gone wrong.)

The Legend of Zelda (The original NES version. It gives you no clear goals, I never know what to do.)

Low G Man (Probably the hardest NES game I've ever played.)

Little Samson (Never beat this game's end boss.)

Since you hate every CRPG in existence... why are you here?

not sure where you got that... i finished most that i've played. all the bgs and expansions (multiple, like 20, times), hotu and sou (as noted) plus half a dozen mods for NWN1, NWN2 and MotB as well as at least one mod (started several that i'm planning to finish), several of the ultimas before the "flying C64" incident, most of the might and magics (except the one i got stuck on), one of the wizardry games (don't remember which one), all three of the bard's tales, all the icewind dales and expansions (multiple times), all of the original gold box/D&D games on a C64 and probably 20 others that i can't even remember (i was playing crpgs before many of you were born).

just 'cause i don't play the ones you like doesn't mean anything.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

i have to agree with nearly every point mkreku has made, btw, though toee didn't come across as awful to me right away. once it became awful, however, it stayed that way and i've never been able to play it since.

taks

I only pay games that I like after the first five minutes, so this is gonna be a long list:

Morrowind (I started playing it after I beat Oblivion :thumbsup:)

[insert long list of random JRPGs here]

etc...

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Doom 3 (Eh... after about two hours of playing I found myself huddled in a corner hoping no more monsters came. >_>)

Really?! I never found the game scary when I played through it. :thumbsup:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Call of Duty 4.

How could you not have finished this? It's like 6 hours long!

BG 1: Couldnt beat that %&*@$#! Sarvoc at the endgame battle.

Before TotSC was released, I only beat Saervoc because I summoned some kobolds, that use normal missiles (not magic) and one of them killed him. heh

How humiliating. Kobold Commando's yeah, but normal Kobolds? Hah! :lol:

Man, this would be immensely long. I'll just name a few off the top of my head.

Fire Emblem

Golden Sun

Final Fantasy IV-VI (PS1, GBA, and DS for IV, yes, I own multiple versions, have beaten none) Edit: And SNES for VI

Killer 7

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

Metroid Prime 2

Persona 3: FES (in progress)

Lost Odyssey (in progress)

Wild Arms 1 & 3

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I take issue with the central notion. Some of my games, like Company of Heroes, I'm just not good enough to finish.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

BG 1: Couldnt beat that %&*@$#! Sarvoc at the endgame battle.

Before TotSC was released, I only beat Saervoc because I summoned some kobolds, that use normal missiles (not magic) and one of them killed him. heh

How humiliating. Kobold Commando's yeah, but normal Kobolds? Hah! :(

They should have given you the option to taunt Sarevok with that when you encounter him again in ToB.

I take issue with the central notion. Some of my games, like Company of Heroes, I'm just not good enough to finish.

How is Company of Heroes? I see it in the store whenever I sign on to Steam, and I've been considering buying it.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

who's central notion? not mine... at least a few of my games i didn't finish because the "flying C64" incident prevented further play.

taks