Games You Own But Haven't Beat Yet

Bokishi

I take issue with the central notion. Some of my games, like Company of Heroes, I'm just not good enough to finish.

>_<

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Doom 3 (Eh... after about two hours of playing I found myself huddled in a corner hoping no more monsters came. >_>)

Really?! I never found the game scary when I played through it. :ermm:

I'm not good with darker shooters. In fact, now that I think about I did the same thing with F.E.A.R. and even Bioshock. I think it's because of a certain Pinky Demon that scared the living bejeezus out of me when I was a kid, it was hiding behind a secret door in a wall.

I've told myself not to get anymore games because I already have too many games I still have to beat. And all those games will certainly take at least 20 hours:

The World Ends with you

Final Fantasy: Crisis Core

Planescape:Torment

Final Fantasy Tactics A2

Phantom Hourglass

Lost Oddysey

Fallout 1 & 2

"Nothing's perfect. This world is not perfect, but it's there for us trying the best it can. That's what makes it so beautiful."

I take issue with the central notion. Some of my games, like Company of Heroes, I'm just not good enough to finish.

who's central notion? not mine... at least a few of my games i didn't finish because the "flying C64" incident prevented further play.

taks

My first computer, a Spectrum, got headbutted to death, preventing me ever finishing Operation Wolf.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

who's central notion? not mine... at least a few of my games i didn't finish because the "flying C64" incident prevented further play.

taks

My first computer, a Spectrum, got headbutted to death, preventing me ever finishing Operation Wolf.

I do not believe ANYONE could finish Operation Wolf, or... Operation Thunderbolt :unsure:

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Dead Rising - I usually just drive around and kill zombies till I get bored, never bothered with the story.

Residient Evil Wii Edition - Meh. My sister took the Wii to college with her so I never got past the third level.

Ace Combat 6 - The story in this game is so funny. GRACEMERIA!

Haven't beat Jade Empire either. Forgot to mention that. Kinda got bored after a while.

fair enough

it actually became a chore to finish that after a while... :excl:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I got Assassin's Creed and realized the controls were designed for console. I haven't got a controller, maybe I'll pick it up again when I do.

Also the tutorial was needlessly lengthy, although I can't really say anything about the game as I haven't gotten into it.

It controls fine with keyboard, I actually like that scheme better *has both versions*