What you did today

Gorth

Guest The Architect
There was a fair bit of blood involved in the sex thing as well, that's all I'll go into. Feel free to let the imaginations run wild though :)

methinks i know exactly what you're talking about

it would be kinda weird to have your brother walk in on that :blink:

Detective Archie {that's me, guys!} has just discovered two vampires here on the board, who like to **** and suck.

Just before going to bed last night I discovered the dog had fleas. Picture, if you will, the whirlwind of activity as the poor pooch gets bundled in the blanket he was sleeping on, and dumped unceremoniously into the washing up bowl. Flea shampoo followed, and after a towelling (I don't own a hairdryer) he spent the night in the kitchen. I felt bad about it, but it had to be done.

Fingers crossed they've gone. When I was a kid our cat used to get fleas all the time, and summer generally became a nightmare.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Daave, your lady friend was a virgin?

I don't dare to think about the other possibilities.

Umm, I woke up about an hour ago, after a BC Rearmed marathon, kinda hoping the fridge wouldn't be empty. Yeah, my wish, my bad. I was supposed to go to town to deal with some supports issue, but it's a hot day and I left my bike to a friend's repair shop yesterday so I can't be arsed to leave anywhere. When it comes to walked kilometres and random issues with taxation changes, I'll pass, thanks.

Tomorrow is the Night of the Arts in here, which means some great night life, in small town terms. Also means a higher probability to end up in a fight with drunks which is always a laugh. No doubt the police are gonna have a higher presence this year after someone was stabbed to death in the First of May festivities earlier this year. Ergo, less drunk teens to drive over an unwary pedestrian in high spirits. Thank you very much.

I'm so alienated from every circle after moving out couple a years ago, but no doubt I'll hang with the few friends still left. Those circles weren't anything to tell home about anyway. Not in a centrum so inbred and high-strung. But the market street on the other hand...swell. Expecting a good night out.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I've been watching the Olympics on TV all day. Some very entertaining judo, some swimming heats, some hockey. There should have been canoeing, but that's been rained off.

Does anyone know anything about wrestling? I was watching the wrestling, and it really is very bizarre. They seem to flap at each other for a minute, then the clock stops and the referee goes and pulls a ball out of a black bag. Then one of the wrestlers gets down on his hands and knees, and the other wrestler moves towards him as though he's going to lock his arms around him, but the first wrestler dodges away to the sides. They then repeat this manoeuvre twice. Then they start wrestling properly again. I'm very confused. Is it a kind of performance art? :)

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Best just put it to the back of your mind then dear as that guess is way off.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

It's probably for the best that you don't to be honest. :)

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Does anyone know anything about wrestling? I was watching the wrestling, and it really is very bizarre. They seem to flap at each other for a minute, then the clock stops and the referee goes and pulls a ball out of a black bag. Then one of the wrestlers gets down on his hands and knees, and the other wrestler moves towards him as though he's going to lock his arms around him, but the first wrestler dodges away to the sides. They then repeat this manoeuvre twice. Then they start wrestling properly again. I'm very confused. Is it a kind of performance art? :)

real wrestling is a bit strange to those brought up on the WWE diet. greco-roman is stranger still, and i think that's what they do in the olympics, correct? i used to be a trainer in high school (that meant wrapping ankles, tending wounds, etc.) and got to go to all the wrestling matches. interesting sport. it's not a performance art, there's serious strategy going on with each of the "setups."

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Girlfriend gave birth via c cection to a 7 lb 3 oz baby girl last night. So I won't be playing video games for another couple years.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Greco roman and free style wrestling are pretty similar since their objectives are the same but the rules have changed drastically since then. In Greco you can't attack the legs aka "shoot" where as collegiate and free style you can. Greco is also more slam oriented and I believe point oriented so they have rolls and what not that you can perform to get points. Both styles are still pin oriented so its all good. In my opinion Greco sucks, collegiate/free style is so much better. Since you can't attack the legs in Greco you can't shoot which means there is no sprawl and brawl as I like to call it. Basically when someone shoots on you they kind of do a "lunge" like the exercise, they grab your leg and put there head on the side of your hip and try to drive you down to the ground. The counter of this, which is repeated hundreds of times throughout training, is a sprawl and cross face. Basically you throw your legs out and lean on the guy as far as possible giving him the least amount of leverage. At the same time you are driving your forearm into the guys face, in many cases, breaking his nose or giving him a black eye. It's probably the best feeling ever unless your on the receiving end.

As far as the match being reset on the ground with one opponent on his hands and knees if I remember correctly they do that when wrestler A takes wrestler B down or has an advantage over B on the ground but there is inaction or a "stalemate." Instead of standing them up they give wrestler A the advantage by giving him B's back.

I could be completely wrong though since I haven't wrestled in 7 years and the rules have changed since then but still an amazing sport. So visceral but at the same time such a ridiculous amount of depth. Guys who wrestle are just complete monsters of strength and endurance. Seriously, you could take like any of these guys who like run cross country or anything and put them on the mat. They will die from massive respiratory failure and aneurysm before the first period ends.

Edit: Congrats Oewinde. You can take a man boy out of the basement but you can't take the basement out of a man boy?....What I'm trying to say is your still going to be playing video games.

Edited by theslug

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

haha that never actually even crossed my mind :teehee:

and congrats are due for Oerwinde of course

pity it wasn't a baby boy though. someone who could share the transformers love :*

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Girlfriend gave birth via c cection to a 7 lb 3 oz baby girl last night. So I won't be playing video games for another couple years.

Congratulations, although I doubt you'll have to give up gaming anytime soon. :)

haha that never actually even crossed my mind :*

Nor mine. :teehee:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I made pies for our monthly "cake day" birthday party at the office. They're Hershey Bar pies and consist of melted candy bars poured into almost frozen cool whip and stirred really fast to make the chocolate break up into small pieces and resolidify... they're yummy.

Everybody loves pie!

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

That sounds great, apart from the fact you're using hershey bars. I can't understand how anyone can like hershey chocolate. Still, at least it's not Nestle.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

That sounds great, apart from the fact you're using hershey bars. I can't understand how anyone can like hershey chocolate. Still, at least it's not Nestle.

I guess when you're raised on it you get used to it. I also think that European candy bars always seem to be softer than Hershey and probably wouldn't re-solidify well for this particular pie. You might not like the waxy chocolate, but it is good for some things... :grin:

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

hershey wins more chocolate tasting contests than any chocolate, supposedly.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Just got back from Benihanas. Mmm, lunch of Microsoft's dollar.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I guess when you're raised on it you get used to it. I also think that European candy bars always seem to be softer than Hershey and probably wouldn't re-solidify well for this particular pie. You might not like the waxy chocolate, but it is good for some things... :(

Aha, yes, that would make sense. :) I wonder what else you could use? Just for the sake of variety.

-Elwood Blues

hershey wins more chocolate tasting contests than any chocolate, supposedly.

taks

Cadbury chocolate owns :(

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!