What you did today

Gorth

Long haired men is alright. Give a girl something to grab onto.

If you know what I mean. :shifty:

actually they pulled on the beard :*

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I'm goin to dance more salsa 2morrow wish me luck

Well, I hope you have fun. Anyways, I just got back after spending the evening out with a friend; good times, although I wish she didn't have to work tomorrow. :shifty:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I started at codemasters today. IT WAS AWESOME!

Congrats, man.

I'm looking forward to the last days of summer, and spending them with the missus in our urban retreat. Also, starting to learn Spanish for the first time.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

last night i got really trashed and woke up at my friends house. we got bagels around noon and now I'm back home.

You're too young, I'm calling your parents.

spoilsport

I started at codemasters today. IT WAS AWESOME!

So, are you going to get your own "dev-tag" on the codemasters forums (assuming they have an online community)? :thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

testing here right between the 100 m small/med cal indoor range and the large caliber firing range. no, we aren't doing any shooting, but you can hear them over at camp perry shooting some sort of large caliber weapon and the guys in the small/med cal indoor range were setting off c4 charges yesterday (obviously not indoors).

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Today I ordered some more new shoes. I love shoes, they're great.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

-10 man points

I think I lost all of my man points when those pictures of me wearing a corset, complete with stuffed bra to give me some great looking boobs surfaced on the internet tbh. Having another 10 taken off is nothing in the grand scheme of things.

They're definitely not pink high heels either. Unless these are classed as such nowadays. In which case I've gone very, very wrong somewhere. :ermm:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

-10 man points

I think I lost all of my man points when those pictures of me wearing a corset, complete with stuffed bra to give me some great looking boobs surfaced on the internet tbh. Having another 10 taken off is nothing in the grand scheme of things.

i'll admit, i'm curious :ermm:

-10 man points

i'll admit, i'm curious :lol:

Haha, I'll try and dig them up for you :ermm:

Edited by Daaave

Hey come on. Shoes are the poor man's car. I also like shoes. I have my everyday merrills, which are comfy as all get out. I have a pair of much repaired but indestructible smart black brogue things. And I have my Army boots, laboriously worn in and polished. Each pair ahs it's own associations, scuff marks, and revolting smell.

Maybe it's just an English thing.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.