What you did today

Gorth

That sounds great, apart from the fact you're using hershey bars. I can't understand how anyone can like hershey chocolate. Still, at least it's not Nestle.

hershey wins more chocolate tasting contests than any chocolate, supposedly.

taks

Cadbury chocolate owns :(

The states gets totally shafted when it comes to Cadbury though. No caramilk, no Wunderbar, etc. Its a shame.

And who says I need a boy to share the transformers love!? :D I have so many of the cartoons I watched as a kid on DVD, so the love will be shared.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

well generally speaking, giant transforming robots from space tends to be more appealing to boys rather than girls

but of course there are always exceptions

i went to the movie with a girl from work, and it was her idea :(

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

well generally speaking, giant transforming robots from space tends to be more appealing to boys rather than girls

but of course there are always exceptions

i went to the movie with a girl from work, and it was her idea :(

I'm hoping for the nurture side of the nature vs nurture thing. If I expose her early and get those stuffed TF toys I should be good. A friend of mine has his daughter into Hulk so theres hope.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Thread Pruned!

Advice: If you REALLY need to post in the manner that was recently removed (YES you know who you are) be prepared to enjoy mod status. Sheesh folks, it's not like we have not been through this before ... :?

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Guest The Architect

No Fio did the big thread prune because of a little comment theslug made, akin to that of something Jags, myself and someone else, can't remember who; I think it was mkreku, got pruned and put under mod status over.

So today I've been on and off the net, watching the Olympics and trying to provide as much relief as possible for this annoying cold I have, given to me by my brother who got it off some African he works with who's apparently a disgusting bastard who spits on the floor and everything.

Awesome! Two gold in the men's rowing in the space of 15 minutes for Australia! Damn it! Couldn't get 3/3. ****in Brits overtook us in the last 250m in the men's 4 rowing final. But still, it's a terrific effort. We'll take silver over nothing any day.

Edited by The Architect

I have instituted a new What Would Theslug Think I'd Do? Policy (WWTTID) So in response to my apparent lung infection

1. Ate a pound of grilled pork

2. Drank two bottles of brown ale

3. Ate an entire ginger root raw

4. Made a dwarven NPC for my gaming group

5. Went back to sleep for 4 hours

I am not completely cured, but I feel pretty damn good. Drenched in sweat when I woke up, but virtually no cough and no wheezing.

Using the same rule, I intend to do a bunch of press ups, then my singing exercises, get dressed and go down the pub.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I have instituted a new What Would Theslug Think I'd Do? Policy (WWTTID) So in response to my apparent lung infection

1. Ate a pound of grilled pork

2. Drank two bottles of brown ale

3. Ate an entire ginger root raw

4. Made a dwarven NPC for my gaming group

5. Went back to sleep for 4 hours

I am not completely cured, but I feel pretty damn good. Drenched in sweat when I woke up, but virtually no cough and no wheezing.

Using the same rule, I intend to do a bunch of press ups, then my singing exercises, get dressed and go down the pub.

There's no all of the above option? If I had to choose one it'd be 5 or 3 or 2 or a combination of them.

Good luck on the exercises and pub. I did a bunch of push ups, squats, and crunches last night. Kind of sore but since I've been doing them the last 2 weeks I'm not crippled. I haven't really noticed any crazy gains yet but I'm getting there I suppose. When I knock down a few more days where one set alone is 40 and a above my overall max should increase much higher. I can only do about 47 in a row which is pretty lame.

Anyways school and work begins in 9 days so things should certainly get interesting. My first pay check I think I'm going to splurge on a bunch of delicious sushi. Depending on how my schedule goes I may get a gym membership as well. It's going to be nice having a disposable income even though I know I'm going to be holing away 90%.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

That was in order, mate. And I'm now off to my friend's house rather than the pub Would be anti-social to go spreading my germs.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Damnit. When I first read that I thought that's what you meant but the whole what would slug think I did thing threw me off. All this pork has made you confuzzled Walsh.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I ate even more at my friend's house. His wife is becoming a very good cook.

-Elwood Blues

I had a pretty exciting hockey playoff game. I scored the first four goals of the game, took a penalty for tripping and charging the goalie, and drew about 4 others. But we couldn't hold on to our lead and we went into OT tied 6-6. Thankfully a teammate scored with about a minute left in OT. Now we are set to play the first place team tomorrow night.

Afterwards I downed two gatorades and a slice of pizza, and then ran off to the bathroom with explosive diarrhea. I'm not sure what it is, could be the corizo and eggs i had for breakfast as well.

my bum hurts.

ROFL. I was going to be rude about your explosive diahorrea, but then I remembered my brush with salmonella the other week. Commiserations.

-Elwood Blues

I had a pretty exciting hockey playoff game. I scored the first four goals of the game, took a penalty for tripping and charging the goalie, and drew about 4 others. But we couldn't hold on to our lead and we went into OT tied 6-6. Thankfully a teammate scored with about a minute left in OT. Now we are set to play the first place team tomorrow night.

Afterwards I downed two gatorades and a slice of pizza, and then ran off to the bathroom with explosive diarrhea. I'm not sure what it is, could be the corizo and eggs i had for breakfast as well.

my bum hurts.

What kind of league do you play in Hurlshot?

It's a local adult league, and I'm playing at the intermediate level. There are 3 levels of advanced (leagues A and B are made up of a lot of guys who play college hockey. Owen Nolan played in the top league for a bit while rehabbing.) Then about 10 levels of intermediate (C&D) which I've bounced around in for awhile now. Then there are 4 beginner leagues as well, wich I'm trying to get my wife to play in. She's taking her first class now.

Here's a link, my team is the Fighting Amish in 3D, and I'm number #24.

http://stats.liahl.org/display-stats.php?league=1

+1 for being a master scorer

+9000 for team name

Fighting the Amish in 3D? :p

Today I came home from a metal open air. Whew... Saw many a great band, heard a lot of technical problems, and had a lot of fun overall. Still, I'm glad to be back, around non drunk people, and able to listen to some quieter music. Anathema were perfect in that department, too, but they were an exception ;) I checked some message boards, and posted stuff. I' beginning to wonder whether that stuff in the romance thread is too personal however :ermm: Hm...

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

this morning i woke up on the couch and discovered the knees on my jeans were covered in vomit

now i know i wasn't throwing up drunkenly last night, but i do vaguely remember kneeling down to pick up my friend and put her in the car so she could be driven home, so there must have been an invisible puddle of it right there

she was really really wasted - it was her 19th bday party, and the bar staff (also friends) shouted her 19 shots

she got though 17 of them

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!