Zombie survival

Walsingham

This is why I keep a samurai sword under my bed.

Lightweight.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

My zombie survival situation is approximately the same as Gorgon since we live in the same city and as such are prohibited from lifesaving appliances like swords and guns. I am in the lucky situation that I'd be able to smash the only staircase leading to my habitat and could with clever use of a rope establish a zombie free zone that will allow me enough time to come up with a plan to get to wherever would be usefull.

I do need to establish some kind of emergency supply of food.

sporegif20080614235048aq1.gif

hahaha, sticky

Awesome

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

My zombie survival situation is approximately the same as Gorgon since we live in the same city and as such are prohibited from lifesaving appliances like swords and guns. I am in the lucky situation that I'd be able to smash the only staircase leading to my habitat and could with clever use of a rope establish a zombie free zone that will allow me enough time to come up with a plan to get to wherever would be usefull.

I do need to establish some kind of emergency supply of food.

That's what I was thinking - I can establish a base in the attic until I've figured things out. Zombies can't climb well can they?

Thread pruned a bit. Let the necrophiliac fantasies rest in peace ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

You're no fun Gorth. ;(

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I live in typical suburbs, which means I'll definitly be part of the first targets. Lucky me, the houses in the neighborhood are pretty much fortresses, so I may survive as long as I don't run out of boiling hot oil to dump on the zombies.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

You're no fun Gorth. ;(

Yeah, boring I know :)

I do prefer girls with a pulse though. If hot-blooded, even better so ;)

I live in a two-story place, with the upper floor having metal mosquito nets for all windows. Makes fast exits a bit of a problem. No guns, but a nice big knife. Since I can't cook and mostly re-heat ready made stuff, I've got plenty of cans with stuff that lasts 40 years. I live next to some golf courses and parklands, leading down to the local river, so I might just go for swim out to the beach and hope that the sharks like their meat well hung rather than fresh :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

What are the odds of there being 3 people from Copenhagen on this board.

There are about 6-7 people from Denmark on these boards, so the odds weren't that big.

But it's nice to know that I'm not the only one who's totally screwed when the Zombies strike!

And nice call on the sticky! ;)

and Aram, I'll be heading for your place when the outbreak happens, just so you know it!

Fortune favors the bald.

Well, I can only apologise for not stickying it sooner. You were quite correct. This is a matter of public responsibility. And I'd like to point out how far ahead of other companies Obsidian is.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I think this one just turned Zombie... :ermm:

Well, I can only apologise for not stickying it sooner. You were quite correct. This is a matter of public responsibility. And I'd like to point out how far ahead of other companies Obsidian is.

Quite true.

In this age of enviromental and health awareness it's important not to overlook equally important issues.

Fortune favors the bald.

All this new scaremongering about an alleged 'zombie threat' is just an attempt to draw attention away from the abject failure of the War on Lycanthropy and the invasion of Transylvania.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

and Aram, I'll be heading for your place when the outbreak happens, just so you know it!

Be sure to wear a sandwich sign with large, legible letters. "NOT UNDEAD. HAVE BROUGHT BEER" or you may simply be thrown onto the pile.

All this new scaremongering about an alleged 'zombie threat' is just an attempt to draw attention away from the abject failure of the War on Lycanthropy and the invasion of Transylvania.

Stop trying to stir up resentment man. Vampires and werewolves make productive members of society most of the time and you know it! It's a small minority that ruins it for all of them.

Stop trying to stir up resentment man. Vampires and werewolves make productive members of society most of the time and you know it! It's a small minority that ruins it for all of them.

There's two kinds of vampires: the vampires, and the teenaged angsty sitcom vampires. And everytime the vampires are trying to have a good time, the TASVs **** IT UP.