• 18 to 22
    • 23 to 26
    • 27 to 30
    • 31 to 34
    • 35 to 38
    • 39 to 44
    • 45 to 50
    • Older than 50

Somehow this place makes me feel like a toddler at times. To confirm my suspicion about the age distribution in this place, please take part in the poll. ;)

Oh, and I'm 20 for the record. Turned 20 ten days ago.

Edited by Krezack

Well, it's almost time for the big one man. What are you gonna do? I wanna go paintballing for my 21st, and then we can all drink our bruises away at the pub afterwards, and then start a fight club when we're sufficiently un-lucid.

Arg I wanna sleep so bad but can't fall asleep because there's this chronic dull stabbing pain in my chest near my left rib... ribs. I think it's from hunger (damn stimulant medications makes you forget you need to eat for a good 6 hours or so) so I am trying to eat until I explode.

Well, it's almost time for the big one man. What are you gonna do? I wanna go paintballing for my 21st, and then we can all drink our bruises away at the pub afterwards, and then start a fight club when we're sufficiently un-lucid.

Arg I wanna sleep so bad but can't fall asleep because there's this chronic dull stabbing pain in my chest near my left rib... ribs. I think it's from hunger (damn stimulant medications makes you forget you need to eat for a good 6 hours or so) so I am trying to eat until I explode.

i'm really not sure to be honest

preferably not a repeat of my flatmate's 21st. the hangover the next morning was bloody nasty >_<

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

14/f/Japan

19 turning 20 next month

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

End. You mean end not start.

My age is a sekrit.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

37 soon. Ancient, not bitter yet... well, not about most things. Okay, some things.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.