What Pokemon are you

Nick_i_am

I'm a Bulbasaur, too!

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Psyduck!

pduck2.jpg

I don't really know what that means.

Edit: So I looked up Psyduck:

Always tormented by headaches. It uses psychic powers, but it is not known if it intends to do so.

Sounds about right.

Edited by Hell Kitty

I'm mudkip

I'm jealous

[quote name='H

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

^_^

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Meowth

Meowth has a distinctly feline appearance, resembling a small housecat. It has cream-colored fur, which turns brown at its paws and tail tip. Its oval-shaped head features prominent whiskers, black-and-brown ears and a koban, a gold oval coin (also known as "charm") embedded in its forehead. Meowth's coloration, its love of coins (see below) and its charm indicate that Meowth is based on the Japanese Maneki Neko, a cat-shaped figurine that is said to bring good luck and money to its owner.

Meowth is an urban nocturnal Pok

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Bulbasaur?...

//EDIT Apparently, he has tentacle-thingies....

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Tried again several times, answering the questions with the same answers every time and only differing when it comes with a new question:

Charmander.

Bulbasaur!

Psyduck.

Psyduck.

Psyduck.

Pikachu.

Bulbasaur!

Charmander

Treecko.

I don't want to think about the fact that I have 1/3 Psyduck in me.

sporegif20080614235048aq1.gif

I'm apaulled by the lack of pokeknowledge displayed in this thread.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.