Bioware desperately seeking writers

Leferd

While it's true that Bioware could use some talented writers, they should save some for Bethesda too!

If several of the canuk bio peeps didn't hate me with a passion I'd apply, heh.

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

I wish I could write for them even though I know close to nothing about star wars and I don't particularly like mmo's but I'd make them proud with a very enchanting journal detailing the escapades of the familiar young twilek forced to dance for the boss to repay her debt. Course there'd be a twist and she'd actually have a wiener and things would just get even crazier from there.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Except Austin is in Texas.

BioWare's power is so great that they made Austin part of Canada.

Never liked that city anyway. -.-

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Except Austin is in Texas.

BioWare's power is so great that they made Austin part of Canada.

OH NOES! I got a cousin who lives in Austin! DAMN YOU, BIOWARE! :)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

austin is a fantastic town. has the advantage of being a very big college town w/o being a genuine big city. ut is one o' the biggest universities in the nation, and it is actually a pretty darn good university too... and like all good universities ut is a magnet for big brains and big talent and nifty cultural opportunities. throws in great music and great food and only real drawback is fact that you gotta deal with texas weather and texans.

austin? Gromnir can deal with austin... and as cost of living is so much less than in cali... we would still have to take a big pay cut.

*shrug*

major obstacle is gonna remain Gromnir's lack o' talent.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

• 4 weeks later...

I'd love to become a writer for games. Always wanted to do that. But I have 6 more years left in the Air Force until I retire. Then me and the wife plan on RVing around since the kids will be 19 and 20 then and off to college. I always had great ideas for games my wife said along time ago I should of made games instead of serve in the Air Force (married 15 years now). Long time ago in my youth I played D@D alot was also a dungeon master about 5 times lol back then. One of the funnest times I had playing D@D I played a druid. Since I was the only healer class lol, the DM decided not to ever kill me but he pretty much killed everyone else at least 3 times. My druid had a symbol (puffed mushroom) which I ate and could get stoned. Made my druid back then a goofball like minsc was written was alot of fun and laughs with the old D@D group. You know you have a good group of people together when at the end of playing for a year everyone said that was one of the best times they ever had playing. Just had a good mix of people. No one was sarcastic no one was the ***hole type everyone got along. I have never found that type of group again or quality of people in my life.

If you really want to make a great game this is what I learned in life. Everyone together making the game has to be allowed to be themselves and everyone back each other up. Whether there a comedian goofball whatever (there the best types to have since they mediate problems for most other people). There are certain types of people that ruin group dynamics everyone knows who they are (unless they are the ones that ruin the group lol because they can't see there the ones ruining the fun). I believe the reason torment planescape was made so well was because the people that worked together got along great and acted goofy and stuff. I mean who puts together a game where somehow a dude wakes up on a mortuary slab/ a skull comes and is his friend/ meats a gith named dakkon from of all places limbo lol/ meets a mage so crazed with fire he will burn anything if you ask him or hell even if you don't ask him/ somehow meets a girl that has fiendling blood and loves the smell of the main character cause he smells dead/ meet a sucumbus that somehow knows how to heal tanaari. Somehow all these people come to group together as a team and somehow became the best game ever made to me.

If I wasn't in the Air Force I would take up the job offer but I still have 6 years left in the service for retirement. I fix jets so America can stay free.

Not to be harsh, but if you really want to be a writer, your first step should be not writing in constant fragments. I'm being. Serious here, it's difficult. When reading what you wrote.

:lol:

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

This guy is unreal.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

This guy is unreal.

:lol: I'm glad I'm not the only one.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Yeah, I was just talking about the way you write.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

This is hilarious. :)

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"