What you did today, part gazillion

Walsingham

Reading theslug's post I just had that dreadful sinking feeling you get when you realise you've got a horribly overdue library book.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Reading theslug's post I just had that dreadful sinking feeling you get when you realise you've got a horribly overdue library book.

Haha I know that feeling. In recent news me and my friend were talking and we had a devious plan to make an insane amount of money with less risk than it normally would other than it being illegal then we realized we didn't want to go to jail so we decided to go at earn it on your own way! I mean I'd never do anything illegal but I mean still the plan was actually quite flawless except I wasn't sure it could be implemented correctly since the setup might not be compatible but if it is, man I honestly don't see how we wouldn't be rich after a few years. So yeah, tonight we went to a restaurant and some kid I used to kind of know came but he was a real wiener face. Poor waitress had to deal with his retardedness, like right in front of her using all this appalling language and it's like dude yeah it would be funny if it wasn't so completely vulgar but it was so unnecessary. Then we pay and no one even left a tip. However, he did give me a number and I may finally get a freakin job. Yaaay.

But its 1:25 and I have to wake up at about 7:45 so i can get ready for school. Lame :'(

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

After almost eight weeks on dial up connection from home, I finally got hooked up on the internet properly again... That experience was almost as bad as some decaf I once swallowed a few years ago :x

Back to being on-line 24/7 again :geek:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

After almost eight weeks on dial up connection from home, I finally got hooked up on the internet properly again... That experience was almost as bad as some decaf I once swallowed a few years ago :x

Back to being on-line 24/7 again :x

Congrats. :geek:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

What's the insanely rich idea, sluggo, ol' buddy? huh? Huh?

I recently had the idea of making telescopic sights in the shape of a peace symbol. I bet those would sell.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

isn't feeding your pets human food bad, not just as a it's fattening but it doesn't supply them with the right nutrients and can actually block them from getting the right nutrients, like i think remembering an example being cats drinking milk doesn't let them absorb a certain nutrient.

You are correct. i actually feed them Nutro Natural Choice every morning. The sausages were just a treat. But even then you need to be careful and only do it occasionally. I usually choose a poultry meat that is lean like chicken breast cutlets or turkey sauasage. Round steak works well too but you need to be sure it's not fatty and cut it into bite size pieces after you cook it.

Edited by Guard Dog

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I don't know where else to put this since there's no "funny links" topic, so...

Anyway, in the awesome Fallout Memories interview(s) Avellone mentioned how Ron Perlman once threatened his life

Well, he posted explanation in his blog

Bwahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

isn't feeding your pets human food bad, not just as a it's fattening but it doesn't supply them with the right nutrients and can actually block them from getting the right nutrients, like i think remembering an example being cats drinking milk doesn't let them absorb a certain nutrient.

You are correct. i actually feed them Nutro Natural Choice every morning. The sausages were just a treat. But even then you need to be careful and only do it occasionally. I usually choose a poultry meat that is lean like chicken breast cutlets or turkey sauasage. Round steak works well too but you need to be sure it's not fatty and cut it into bite size pieces after you cook it.

Same thing we feed out dog. The only treats she gets though are veggies. Carrots and sliced bell peppers seem to be her favourite. :)

I don't know where else to put this since there's no "funny links" topic, so...

Anyway, in the awesome Fallout Memories interview(s) Avellone mentioned how Ron Perlman once threatened his life

Well, he posted explanation in his blog

Bwahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hah! That was great! :lol:

Edited by Deraldin

Well Walsh my good buddy. If you must know basically theres this program, you get a proxy etc all that nonesense and you can basically get the account info of membership sites. Well my friend was like couldn't you do that and log into someones account and see what a pro has for upcoming picks. You can subscribe to these sites through a membership and you basically pay like 130 bucks for like a week or something of sports picks and they are sometimes right like upwards 75% of the time so you are pretty much guaranteed to win eventually. My main concern was its sooo highly illegal and stupid but also that the site wasn't set up like pr0n sites so it probably wouldn't work. And looking back on it now, and not at 2 in the morning, it probably wasn't that great of a plan anyways.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Lisbon has been, both today and yesterday, completely filled with fog. It's like the city was rendered with Morrowind's engine.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I was completely, incredibly, true to Finnish tradition, hung over this morning. Fortunately, I wasn't hungover alone.

Pardon me, but I'm going to go laugh my heart out of joy right now.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

So you woke up at your friend the fat geek's house again? I thought you had vowed to change your ways.

Seriously though, does she in any way, resemble Laureline? Because that would be awesome.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I was completely, incredibly, true to Finnish tradition, hung over this morning. Fortunately, I wasn't hungover alone.

Pardon me, but I'm going to go laugh my heart out of joy right now.

Awesome :p

It looks like my day goes with working. What a nice way spend your holiday! Still, it's not like I've anything better to do *shrug*

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Seriously though, does she in any way, resemble Laureline? Because that would be awesome.

You think I'll tell? I'd have to fight the internet!

I'm recuperating in home, fever pushing up and have to go pay the freaking rent.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Well Walsh my good buddy. If you must know basically theres this program, you get a proxy etc all that nonesense and you can basically get the account info of membership sites. Well my friend was like couldn't you do that and log into someones account and see what a pro has for upcoming picks. You can subscribe to these sites through a membership and you basically pay like 130 bucks for like a week or something of sports picks and they are sometimes right like upwards 75% of the time so you are pretty much guaranteed to win eventually. My main concern was its sooo highly illegal and stupid but also that the site wasn't set up like pr0n sites so it probably wouldn't work. And looking back on it now, and not at 2 in the morning, it probably wasn't that great of a plan anyways.

Good instincts, my friend. Illegal scams, especially involving information, are for suckers. If you and your mates are canny enough to make this scam work then you should learn more about stocks, and make pots of cash perfctly legally.

-Elwood Blues

Some days, like today, I want to get back into programming. I have a shelf filled with books on Visual C++, Java, and even webdev books. I miss writing out code on my lunch breaks like I did in High School. And dreaming in code.

On the flip side, I also want to learn more theoretical physics. Especially the kind with complex math.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I've decided that I'm going to start playing with Amazon.com sellers. The next time I rate a seller, I will claim, in his rating, that he accidentally shipped me a pony.

Edited by Tale

Should be pretty sweet :)

then heading to my brother's tomorrow to put my new puta together (hopefully wont be too hungover)

then sunday i'm spending the day with a beautiful woman (yay we both have the day off together for once)

and i'm not back to work until next thursday

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I'm drawing up plans for a steam powered computer.

I had to wear a suit to an important work function last night, which was bad. I'd rather not wear a tie if I can help it.

I did get to meet some of the folks I've interviewed over the phone for articles, which was nice. And I did earn quite a bit of comp time for working the event, as it ran until 9 p.m.

Tonight is my new band's first show. I'm still not sure how we wrangled an opening gig on a Friday night at a decent venue (same place I saw The Lemonheads, Twilight Singers, Ted Leo, etc.), but hopefully we aren't terrible.

We are bringing a lot of people, and those people do like to drink. So even if we are terrible, the bar may still invite us back.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I had to wear a suit to an important work function last night, which was bad. I'd rather not wear a tie if I can help it.

I did get to meet some of the folks I've interviewed over the phone for articles, which was nice. And I did earn quite a bit of comp time for working the event, as it ran until 9 p.m.

Tonight is my new band's first show. I'm still not sure how we wrangled an opening gig on a Friday night at a decent venue (same place I saw The Lemonheads, Twilight Singers, Ted Leo, etc.), but hopefully we aren't terrible.

We are bringing a lot of people, and those people do like to drink. So even if we are terrible, the bar may still invite us back.

Heh. I'm wearing a suit right now, but for a good reason. My fiancee's firm is having their holiday party tonight. One important advantage of working for the private sector is the fancy, catered, open-bar holiday parties (as opposed to my government office's "pay $34 to attend a booze-free lunch party on a Monday"). I get in as her arm-candy, without having to go through the whole 60-70 hour work week thing!

And good luck in the big debut, Drabs!

So you get to have your cake and eat it too, huh? Rat bastard.

Too bad you're not local, DD. I wouldn't mind seeing a show.

Now, as for me, I'm getting ready to demo my counter. I don't really know from where the term "demo" is described, but I supsect it's short for "demolish." Anyhow, I'm going to start with one section today and, if it goes well, I might just demo the whole thing. If it'll take me into this evening, I'll stop and finish tomorrow. Then, on Monday, they'll install my new counter. If I had the skills, I'd do the whole counter myself as well to save the money. Alas, I'm not going to take the chance on screwing up the job. Once the counter is done, however, I might just take a chance with the cabinets. That's just replacing the doors and drawers after all.

PS If you manage to get that steampowered computer running, tale, let me know. I might buy one.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!