What are you playing now?

Darque

I just finished that sniper level when you travel with that guy and assassinate some russian, so frustrating. The ending was so ridiculously hard I had to replay it about 6 times. I'd either get nailed by a rogue grenade and get stuck trying to run away because I like being in confined areas or I'll pick up my buddy and just get railed by a bunch of dudes trying to get to the helicopter.

That was a great level, although I agree that the end battle was just amazingly frustrating. It took me over 20 tries to beat it on Regular. I'm working through again on Hardened. Some areas are harder, some are easier, and some are Ferris Wheel level difficult. The TV station kicked my ass repeatedly. It was an "enemies throw flashbangs too?!" discovery. :)

That's weird... the only place I died on, in the Pripyat level, was

when you're crawling between the patrol with tanks

I actually managed to finish the end of the level without dying once (on regular), but I guess it depends on where you lie down and what routes you boobytrap. (I think my buddy drew most of the fire, because of where I lay down.)

I agree though, I'd say 90% of the times I died in the game was because of a grenade (or worse, exploding vehicles). Throwing the grenades back is pretty fun though. o:)

And I swear to god, 50% of the grenades that killed me are from friendlies.

That's weird... the only place I died on, in the Pripyat level, was

when you're crawling between the patrol with tanks

I actually managed to finish the end of the level without dying once (on regular), but I guess it depends on where you lie down and what routes you boobytrap. (I think my buddy drew most of the fire, because of where I lay down.)

I agree though, I'd say 90% of the times I died in the game was because of a grenade (or worse, exploding vehicles). Throwing the grenades back is pretty fun though. :(

And I swear to god, 50% of the grenades that killed me are from friendlies.

Apparently if you hide by the bumper cars you don't get swarmed so badly. Like an idiot I stayed right next to my buddy. I was crouching just behind the hill so that I could go prone and be completely covered from enemy fire. It only took me a couple tries to get through the first half, but it was the second part after

the helicopters show up

that really got me. It took a few tries to get the timing down so that I knew which enemies to take down in which order. I managed to make it through the beginning of the level only dying once.

The only other place I died in that level was in the one apartment where you set your buddy down in the door, then clear out the rest of the floor. The dog killed me. I didn't have the timing figured out yet, in order to kill them after they knocked me down.

I've only died to exploding vehicles twice so far. The first time was because I hadn't realized they would explode. The second was because I turned around to shoot someone who popped up behind me and while I waited for my health to come back after I killed him, the car exploded. o:)

My deaths have been surprisingly evenly split between grenades and bullets. Most of my bullet related deaths have been from not watching my back. The computer AI is surprisingly inept when it comes to watching your back. After all the guys that I've saved, you'd think that they would return the favour ever now and then...

Lol yeah at first I tried the bumpers and I was doing really good but still not making it. So then I stayed by the ferris wheel and was finally able to beat it. Also I wanted to mention the flagrant killing of wild russian dogs. Pretty brutal but no remorse when you break their necks because they rip your throat out. Right now I'm in the

missile base

strokin mah

launch codes

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Hehe, the cars have a tendancy to catch fire and explode when I'm not looking. I steer clear of all cars in the game now, or shoot em up myself. Just like in real life.

Anyway, I guess I don't have much choice but to go and play MotB now. ,_,

No. No it isn't. Because I, among others surely, have no intention of buying MotB until someone convinces me of its greatness. So keep buttering me up!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

No. No it isn't. Because I, among others surely, have no intention of buying MotB until someone convinces me of its greatness. So keep buttering me up!

MotB is better than sex. Now go out and buy it, even if it's half past eleven in Sweden.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Loading times don't really bother me that much. It's when [loading times] >> [playing times] that things get bad. Neverwinter Nights 2 and The Witcher has that in droves.

The Witcher's loading times aren't bad. It's the save time that is bad.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Witcher loading times has nothing on Gothci 3 save and load times.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Ice Station Santa!

The good:

- Flint Paper is back!

The bad:

- Sybil's still going out with that stupid head! We were going to be married. She'd be dressed up in rope, mumbling through her gag for help. Everyone would be there, including Sam & Max, who'd tell me "You'll never get away with it!" A man can dream...

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

crysis01.jpg

Crysis Limited Edition arrived today!!! :D

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Bioshock is 40% hype, 40% atmosphere and 20% really boring, repetitive FPS. Keep that in mind and you won't be disappointed.. like me.

{;ayed the demo of Bioshock. Wasn't all that impressed.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"