What are you playing now?

Darque

I've played a good amount of Puzzle Quest and it almost feels like you can't complete it. GOOD JORB!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I'm finished with Episodes one and two. Now I'm off to play HalfLife 2. I might even play HalfLife One again.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations

Only on case 2, but it really does seem as if it could be the best of the series.

So I totally prepaid for COD4, Crysis, and UT3. This is the best FPS gaming month ever

Perseus Mandate is coming out this week, too. I thought Timegate did fairly well with Extraction Point. It's standalone, too, so no need to reinstall FEAR or EP.

I live in Barcelona, Spain. My computer lives in a cupboard in Stockholm, Sweden. I don't play a whole lot of games.

But I'm going back in a month and will be glued to some NHL Eastside Hockey Manager '07 and Civ IV. Plus I'll be speaking fluent Spanish.

I really won't be speaking fluent Spanish.

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God

Playing NWN2's PWC "Unapproachable East: Thesk".

Great DMs, some great RP players.

I encourage all who plays NWN2 for multiplayer to drop by.

http://www.thesk.net/

How big is the population? How many players are usually on?

It overall sounds good. The Shadowmasters sound ideal for my Rogue/Warlock/Assassin follower of Bane.

Edited by Tale

I submitted my character to see if they'd accept it. I can only pity the DM who reads that trainwreck of an application.

Tiefling/Warlock/Rogue/Assassin worshipper of both Bhaal and Bane?! What the hell is this guy smoking? He wants to start a cult in our game?

Call of Duty 4. Multiplayer is HARD. Took me 1 and 3/4 rounds to finally kill one person. Not quite sure I like multi yet yet but single player is pretty cool. The opening cinematic is pretty intense at the end and the first level is quite insane as well. I just got to the demo level now and I'll probably play later tonight.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I too am playing COD4. it's interesting to say the least, although they have yet to be able to tell a good story.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I tried out the recommended Unapproachable East - Thesk last night. First player interaction I had was a guy asking me to babysit his friend for 15 coins. I'm evil, I'm broke, and I'm taking a job as a babysitter for a pittance. She seemed like a nutter, so I knew she'd make a break for the door. I kind of hope she had, because instead she decided to accuse me of plotting to rob her and hit me. Level 1 with 7 health, down on the floor. All for 15 coins. That won't even buy me a potion to heal myself back up.

I'm going to murder that character when I get a chance.

BGTUTU. Does anyone know where I can score me some quality portraits? Many of the sites listed on the Pocket Plane Group modlist are, well... ****.

I have all the Icewind Dale I and II portraits in BG format. If you want, I can send them to you.

Edited by Pidesco

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Aw, I'd forgotten about Icewind Dale entirely. Thems quality portraits. They're downloadable at Sorcerer's Place though, I'll leech them from there. Thanks Pidy... can I, can I call you Pidy?

Only if you treat me right. :huh:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: