Pictures of your games

Walsingham

Talking 'bout S.T.A.L.K.E.R.:

post-16159-1209151398_thumb.jpg

Get out of there, Stalker! >_<

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Talking 'bout S.T.A.L.K.E.R.:

post-16159-1209151398_thumb.jpg

Get out of there, Stalker! >_<

lol. That reminds me of the couple of times I've seen guards in Oblivion running around in the treetops. I keep meaning to grab a screenie, but I'm always so taken aback by looking at a guard floating 20 meters in the air that I forget.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

CrashGirl: I can highly recommend the "Realism Graphics"-mod, that can be found here. My performance got even better with this mod. Apparently, there has been some serious tweaking done on the shaders.

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

That looks pretty cool, Meshugger. I'll download it and gave it a go. Thank you. :(

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

CrashGirl: I can highly recommend the "Realism Graphics"-mod, that can be found here. My performance got even better with this mod. Apparently, there has been some serious tweaking done on the shaders.

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

That looks pretty good! I better go grab that one too. Thanks :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

The kill animations in Ass Creed were quite awesome.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Dying isn't interesting. I actually think Sawyer talked cleverly about this at some point in a thread i.e. some devs make the AI go easier on the player when in groups to make it fun because melee is hard to do properly in groups otherwise or something like that.

Edit: Not that I know anything about A's C, I'm just talking out of my arse.

Edited by Moatilliatta
sporegif20080614235048aq1.gif

Heh... maybe it's just be me and my lack of experience with Next-Gen titles (which it completely nonexistant), or maybe it's that these are still shots of a live action experience, but the first thing I thought when looking at those Assassin's Creed pictures was "Is that man supposed to be glowing like that?" The second was "Clones!"

*sigh* All that hardware, all those nice-looking graphics, and that's what I come up with? Still, I suppose it's promising that my immediate reaction related more to the scene being shown, instead of the things like pixel/polygon count. If those shots and my reaction to them are a reliable indicator, the graphics of today's games are firmly in the "uncanny valley" stage of development for me.

They do look good, though.

Edited by Magnum Opus

Kids should be taught the hard lessons in life at an early age.

hehe that always makes me laugh

i really should do an evil playthrough at one point

hmm... flamethrower, rocket launcher, and super cattle prod sounds like a nice choice weapon-wise

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

From the latter stages of a Civ4:BTS "One City Challenge." It's amazing how productive one city can be when it has 9 settled great people in it.

Playing as Frederick of the Germans on "Prince" level. I usually play Monarch, but OCCs are hard. I suppose I'll be going for a space race win in this one, if I decide that it's worth finishing.

post-619-1209780833_thumb.jpg

Edited by Enoch

From the latter stages of a Civ4:BTS "One City Challenge." It's amazing how productive one city can be when it has 9 settled great people in it.

Playing as Frederick of the Germans on "Prince" level. I usually play Monarch, but OCCs are hard. I suppose I'll be going for a space race win in this one, if I decide that it's worth finishing.

Wow. That's one pretty damn well developed city. Managed to snag a lot of wonders too. :o

At the moment I'm LANing with a friend - although he has yet to show up, so I'm sort of waiting around doing nothing. :brows:

And easy random? Come on, bump that guy up to hard! :p

Edited by Deraldin

At the moment I'm LANing with a friend - although he has yet to show up, so I'm sort of waiting around doing nothing. :p

And easy random? Come on, bump that guy up to hard! :o

I would - but at the moment this would be the aforementioned absentee's first time playing Sins after the tutorials and I actually want him to have a chance. :brows:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Wow. That's one pretty damn well developed city. Managed to snag a lot of wonders too. :brows:

Industrious leader + Stone next to the Capitol + OCC = Wonderspam. I'm not normally much of a wonder builder (in non-OCCs, you're usually better off using the hammers on expansion), but I play the hand I'm dealt. The hard part of this game was surviving the ancient/classical/medieval ages with no copper or iron. OCCs really help to teach you the ins and outs of manipulating the AI in diplomacy.

Well after about 9 hours of downloading, I started The Lord of the Rings Online

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"