What are you playing now?

Darque

Halo 3.

me and my friend were dominating for about an hour and a half then we finally got beat by these two dudes in a weird game match. Pretty fun game in my opinion. I would say it's more like halo 1 but I haven't played either halos in a few years. I was really surprised at how good I was having never owned either halos or xbox until kotor 2 came out.

Either way, the combat is still fast pace and your gun doesn't take up the entire screen this time. You now have items you can use however I only used them on accident (they made x use item and right bumper reload). One like drops a like vortex thing that like gathers energy and explodes tho I've never used it correctly, and then of course the dome shield thing which I never utilized either.

The maps i did play were pretty good except for one. Level designs were either nice and simple or just copies of old maps with new textures and atmosphere. All in all I had fun playing multiplayer online. There are new types of matches that make it interesting and the little tweaks here and there but still prety much the same game.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

That's really weird, Volo. I've tried to alternate starts between my two goalies in the NHL, but then the kid in the minors sent me an email saying he wanted to be traded as well. I called him up for a few games, but it's pretty rough trying to balance a roster with three goalies on it.

And how far along are you in your season campaign?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

16-10-4, 2nd in division, 3rd in conference (4th in rankings though).

Middle of the road goals for wise, tops in GAA. My top scorer (my created player) is rnaked 12th in points with 36 points (19 goals, 17 assists). Jagr, and Drury have 33 and 30 points respectively.

Lundqvist has 3 ShO, and my back up Montoya has 1 ShO (in 3 starts, heh). I'm 1st in power play, and last in penalty kill (time seems to slow down during power plays so a 2 mjinute power play is like 3 or so minutes in regular time).

This is on Pro (the middling difficulty anyways). I am likely to move up to All Star soon.

btw, Are injuries possible? I have injuries on, and at max yet I have 0 injuries...

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Oh yeah, there's injuries. I lost Fernando Pisani for a good month and a half. And in one game during the Flames, Dion Phanoof took out Raffi Torres for two periods and put my created player on the shelf for two weeks with a mild concussion.

I'm playing on the Pro level right now.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Heh. Weird. I must be incredibly lucky then.

How's your season going?

I'm far too lazy to reach for the wireless controller to check, but I think I'm sitting fifth or sixth in the Western Conference. If I had to guess, I'd say I'm somewhere around the 24-15-12 mark.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Finished my game of Kotor2. Besides my game of PS:T and getting to grips with the game mechanics of Europa Universalis III, I went and bought the collectors edition of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Played it for what, 30-60 minutes, solved my first few missions, made some Rubles, got myself a shiny little artifact, generally having great fun.

I think I like this game.

I had just been playing for a while, ended up being badly wounded, heading back to camp when I ran across an anomaly. That will teach me to save more often >_

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

After getting my roleplaying hat on and gaining a -5 with Elanee for crushing a druid's wolf head, I'm going to propose a motion to change evil in DnD into dumb.

So we'd have:

Lawful Good | Neutral Good | Chaotic Good

True Neutral

Lawful Dumb | Neutral Dumb | Chaotic Dumb

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I played the open beta of Tabula Rasa for a bit. It was pretty hard to tell if it was good or bad, mainly because it barely ran on my PC. It looked like it has potential, but I'm surprised my middle of the road PC had so much trouble with it. I wasn't expecting to run it in full detail, but I thought I'd at least have somewhat of a chance to get a feel for the game.

I picked up a copy of NHL 08 for myself yesterday. The last NHL game that I played was NHL 99 I think. I'd have to go see which save files I have on my N64 controller pack. :D

Initial reactions are slightly mixed. One the one hand, it's nice to be playing an NHL game again, on the other, there are a lot of little things that bothered me about the game. The skill stick is the first thing that bothered me. I played 5 games using the skill stick and managed to just barely win three of them and got blown out in the other two. I think it's really just a matter of practice. I ended up playing the next 25 games using the classic control scheme instead. Also, I hate the body check being mapped to the right stick in the hybrid controls. I think I've managed to hit someone once with that.

The second thing that bugged me is that the opposing goalie can stop a puck without actually being in the net, while my own goalie couldn't keep a beachball out of my own net. I saw Ray Emery make spectacular looking saves in a 5-4 win over me, or they would have been spectacular if he hadn't been five feet away with his feet up in the air when my shot bounced off some sort of invisible wall in front of his net. At the other end of the ice, Huet is letting in 50 foot shots with no traffic a minimum of twice a game. In the above Sens game, he let in goals on the Sens first three shots. The first one is fine as he was completely deked out by Alfredsson, but the next two were slapshots from the blueline with no traffic. Not cool! When you outshoot the opposing team 60-15, spend five times as much time on the attack and still lose the game 5-4, something is wrong. I was lucky I only lost 5-4. I somehow managed to squeak in a 4th goal with 7 seconds left on the clock.

The last thing that's bugging me, no one ever loses the puck when the get body checked. Some skaters are worse for this than others (I'm looking at you Sundin!), but unless you charge someone, or get a nice hip check in to send them flying, very rarely have I been able to strip them of the puck. It's damn annoying when you have one guy streak into your zone, shrug off 5 body checks and still score on you. Why is there no button mapping for slashing?

My team has currently gone 11-12-0-5 and is 11th in the conference. I've won one of six shootouts I've been in so far. I decided that was enough, so I spent an hour last night in the shootout minigame just practicing dekes with the skill stick. I currently have about a 60% success rate when coming straight in, but I still need to work on coming in off the wing.

That's all for now, but I'm sure I'll come up with more stuff later. At least I ended on a high note when I quit last night. I chased Hasek from the net with 4 first period goals on my way to a 6-1 victory. :D

Cave Story <3

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

The last thing that's bugging me, no one ever loses the puck when the get body checked. Some skaters are worse for this than others (I'm looking at you Sundin!), but unless you charge someone, or get a nice hip check in to send them flying, very rarely have I been able to strip them of the puck.

I think it sounds like a very realistic and excellent game! :D

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Give the skill stick a few more games. It's not easy to get the hang of, but in the long run, it makes a much better hockey game.

I played three games this morning with the skill stick. I lost 2-1 to the Flyers (see my last point in my previous post :)). What threw me off in that game was the camera angle. It was an away game so the 1st and 3rd periods I was attacking down. Couldn't manage to get much pressure on them in those periods. My only goal in that game though was put in by a Flyers defenceman. I managed to beat the Panthers 4-2 and I can't remember who the other game was against, but I won that 3-1. I still need more practice deking the goalie when not coming straight at him.

And Mkreku: Screw you! Stupid Sundin and his impossible-to-steal-the-puck-without-taking-a-penalty-ness! >_<

In conclusion:

This IS NOT what is supposed to happen:

post-3491-1190999247_thumb.jpg

This IS what is supposed to happen:

post-3491-1190999255_thumb.jpg

I've been playing a bunch of older games since i have a laptop now. I Have an Adventure Game Called Broken Sword. No One Lives Forever a must have for any First person Shooter fan. Also System Shock 2.

I have some other Adventure games ined up like Syberia, Grim Fandongo (spelling?) and Max Payne.

Anyway, Broken Sword is Surprisingly good! If you can get past the older graphics GET IT! It reminds me of Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers.

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Broken Sword was acclaimed at the time it came out, why the surprise?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: