The funny videos thread

SteveThaiBinh

Man goes bloody nuts on his co-workers. http://view.break.com/513310

Hmmmm... Funnier than Dilbert. :sorcerer:

I wonder if he was fired. :ermm:

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I thought this was kind of funny.. But I bet the Brits don't.

I feel that was an unfair representation, everyone knows Newcastle is where those not fit to live with decent society are sent. The three vaguely hot girls the country has are banned from setting foot in the place lest they catch Geordie and turn into one of the people in the video.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I like living in Scandinavia..

Although, truth be told - I was in Stockholm a few years back and stumbled into a bar, where both the girls and they guys looked like something taken out of a Romero horror film.

Luckily it only required 10 meters of walking down the street for ol' Stockholm to get it's act together again.

Fortune favors the bald.

I thought this was kind of funny.. But I bet the Brits don't.

I feel that was an unfair representation, everyone knows Newcastle is where those not fit to live with decent society are sent. The three vaguely hot girls the country has are banned from setting foot in the place lest they catch Geordie and turn into one of the people in the video.

LMFAO so true...

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There were some jokes about McCain's gruff voice in one rally making him sound kinda like the Penguin from 60'd Batman series.

So someone "dressed him up".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtx97MR08Cg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

• 2 weeks later...

Viral Video of a couple weeks ago, apparently...

The very literal interpretation of a-ha's "Take on Me" (a hit from the 80's). The guy singing it is pretty good, too.

"Band montaaaaage!"

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"