The funny videos thread

SteveThaiBinh

I have never actually seen an episode of the new HBO series Flight of the Concords, but over the past few days, I think I have watched at least 1/3rd of the whole series on the youtubes. Really funny stuff. Here are a few of their songs:

2 from earlier live recordings:

The Humans Are Dead.

2 from the HBO show:

. (my current favorite) Edited by Enoch

Dub of the recent Dawn of the Dead movie.

Rather annoying squeaky Alvin & the Chipmunks voices, and the volume is loud, but absolutly hilarious timing and jokes. Really feels like a classic MST3000 episode.

"Slow 90 degree rotation!"

Warning: "R" rated movie dub with some cursing and adult material... it IS a zombie movie, but now its a funny zombie movie.

Hahaha, classic :)

Although I should say that isn't exactly cover (sorry swedes, no laughing at silly covers :( ), it's parody version by 70's gay (really, they were)... band (or something)

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

• 3 weeks later...

Aw. That cracked me up.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Smack The Pony

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Best graduation speech evarr :lol:

"Think each part of life as delicious cake - you must eat it before someone else does"

I GUARANTEE IT :lol:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"