The funny videos thread

SteveThaiBinh

That video is ultimate proof animu makes everything better. MGS4 mechs, Doraemon, Lucky Star... WIN WIN WIN WIN

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/58184

Final Fantasy is an RPG

The only one that I need

It's the RPG for me!

Final Fantasy is all that I play

All other games are lame

It puts them all to shame!

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I am not generally in the habit of mocking peoples lack of geography skills... but this young lady takes the first prize o:)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Guest The Architect

HAHAHA at the geography clip.

"I am, like I'm listening to what you're saying but I only hear what I want to."

"That's just called being a woman."

:lol:

And LMAO at the Uwe Boll clip.

Edited by The Architect

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love the way it tries to sneak it's way around the cat, just to end up startling it. Rawrr! ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I am not generally in the habit of mocking peoples lack of geography skills... but this young lady takes the first prize :closed:

That's a whole other kind of stupid that only the southern american states could produce...

To be honest, I don't think she is "stupid", just "un-educated". The dialogue between her and the host is hilarious in a funny way though :shifty:

You do realize that posting links to videos with Linkin Park music is against the forum guidelines and Geneva Convention? :lol:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I am not generally in the habit of mocking peoples lack of geography skills... but this young lady takes the first prize :(

That's a whole other kind of stupid that only the southern american states could produce...

To be honest, I don't think she is "stupid", just "un-educated". The dialogue between her and the host is hilarious in a funny way though :shifty:

stupid, un-edumacated, I don't care... I get all gooey over that kinda girl

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

I am not generally in the habit of mocking peoples lack of geography skills... but this young lady takes the first prize :bat:

To be honest, I don't think she is "stupid", just "un-educated". The dialogue between her and the host is hilarious in a funny way though :p

:brows:

Well, she probably knew that she would be subject to some degree of ridicule and went ahead anyway for the sake of charity. Kudos to her for having her heart in the right place if not a minimum of geography skills :o

I am not generally in the habit of mocking peoples lack of geography skills... but this young lady takes the first prize :bat:

To be honest, I don't think she is "stupid", just "un-educated". The dialogue between her and the host is hilarious in a funny way though :p

:brows:

Well, she probably knew that she would be subject to some degree of ridicule and went ahead anyway for the sake of charity. Kudos to her for having her heart in the right place if not a minimum of geography skills :o

Aye, well what's public embarrassment at the side of helping a bunch of people... I'll agree with ya there, more people with that attitude and I could finally implement my plans for world domination :D

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me