Movies You Have Seen Lately

SteveThaiBinh

I especially like that he is thinking on the run and relying on his own initiative rather than silly gadgets and dry martinis. Although the basic premise of being a secret agent on the run is going to get old eventually. If there is no resolution it's going to be like one of those TV series where nothing ever really changes.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Unforgiven

I love this movie, but then I love most Eastwood movies.

Hackman: "You just shot an unarmed man!"

Eastwood: "Well he shoulda armed himself, if he's gonna decorate his saloon with my friend."

Classic. :devil: One of Clint's finest.

Yep, agreed. One of my favourite movies of all time.

EDIT: Oops. Just finished watching the LOTR Extended Edition movies over the past few days.

Edited by mr insomniac

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Unbreakable - awesome, just awesome.

The Machinist - ugh, though I enjoyed the playing of the Theramin (sounded so much like The Day the Earth Stood Still). These guys obviously don't know much about insomnia. I could teach them a few things.

Just came back watching Transformers. Its surprisingly good and that the concept they introduce the transformers in the movie is in a much more believable and realistic, in a science fiction manner.

Notable actor would be Shia Belouf. His performance certainly cracked up many audiences in the theatre with his on screen improvisional jokes.

I liked how they used the same guy who did the voice of Optimus Prime in the cartoon. And there were plenty of references to the original series and comics. :ermm:

I went to the preview release, for the critics to critic and all, of Transformers. I wasn't expecting much because it's a Michael Bay film...yeah...

But I was surprised. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was. It was a rather decent film to go and watch and it gave me a bit of nostalgia, too. If you liked the show and the toys, then I think you should see it. It was decent enough to go watch and the way they transformed was so fluid and beautiful. Definitely check it out.

Unbreakable was on tv so I watched that. Cool movie, bruce willis and samuel are usually good actors and i thought it was a good movie with a good ending.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Spiderman 3

God it was horrid.

Everybody cried at least once, jesus, even Venom, Venom doesn't cry!!!!and they made him skinny too.

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

A second The Bourne Ultimatum trailer, with a bit more info. Apparently the movies are based on books (I haven't read any Ludlum) so there's hope for an eventual conclusion after all (not that I mind these movies).

Watched... Hulk.. earlier. Sorry, I'm just not into comics, but I did enjoy watching him tear stuff up. His dad was a mess :sorcerer: . I readily noticed Natacha Atlas' vocals in the background. Rawr.

A second The Bourne Ultimatum trailer, with a bit more info. Apparently the movies are based on books (I haven't read any Ludlum) so there's hope for an eventual conclusion after all (not that I mind these movies).

Watched... Hulk.. earlier. Sorry, I'm just not into comics, but I did enjoy watching him tear stuff up. His dad was a mess :sorcerer: . I readily noticed Natacha Atlas' vocals in the background. Rawr.

The Bourne movies are loosely based on the Bourne books. The books were Cold War era spy novels, whereas the movies have been updated. I only read the first Bourne book, but the character was a lot more hardcore than the Matt Damon one. More neutral in his attitude towards being an assassin, less tormented soul.

just finished The Maltese Falcon. It was ok. Good ending though.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

just finished The Maltese Falcon. It was ok. Good ending though.

Ok? One of the most awesome movies of all time was just ok?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Got my ticket to see Transformers at 8!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I think you'll like the movie. I wasn't a die hard fan or played with the toys a lot, but it was entertaining. And it's better than what I expected from Michael Bay.

Be sure to use the spoiler tags this time around.

I never use spoiler tags when I lie. It ruins the fun.

HEY GUYS, I JUST SAW TRANSFORMERS AND THE X-MEN SHOW UP AT THE END TO KILL JACK SPARROW!

So, Jazz turns out to be a Decepticon spy. I want to say I saw it coming, but I really didn't. There were little clues around and I'm kicking myself for not noticing it, but I didn't see it coming. The entire thing was masterfully done, I'm sure I won't be the only one that is experiencing this.

What the heck?! Transformers was absolutely awful. Megatron turns out to be an RC car. I mean that literally, he's about 3 feet tall and Starscream steers him around by remote. The plot centered around both the Decepticons and the Autobots eating the humans for fuel, which really made Shia Lebouf's character seem like an idiot siding with either of them.

If I feel like really riding the edge, I make a fake spoiler that's just the opposite of what's going to happen. That way people go in expecting it to happen, then get incredibly surprised when it doesn't. But what's more beautiful is nobody can tell anyone else that I lied without themself revealing a spoiler.

Edited by Tale

I think you'll like the movie. I wasn't a die hard fan or played with the toys a lot, but it was entertaining. And it's better than what I expected from Michael Bay.

I'm a big Die Hard fan. One of the first DVDs I got when I got a DVD player. That and Seven Samurai.

As for Transformers, I'm not one of the big obsessive fans. My main interest in the series was actually Beast Wars because of the way the show developed and actually ventured into more mature concepts in the latter seasons. I'm not expecting any similarities to that in the movie.

I went to see Live Free or Die Hard today. As an action movie I thought it was really nice, however the whole plot to steal everything was really poorly thought out and such a thing would never be possible in real life, because I can't imagine a government being that stupid.

I never use spoiler tags when I lie. It ruins the fun.

HEY GUYS, I JUST SAW TRANSFORMERS AND THE X-MEN SHOW UP AT THE END TO KILL JACK SPARROW!

So, Jazz turns out to be a Decepticon spy. I want to say I saw it coming, but I really didn't. There were little clues around and I'm kicking myself for not noticing it, but I didn't see it coming. The entire thing was masterfully done, I'm sure I won't be the only one that is experiencing this.

What the heck?! Transformers was absolutely awful. Megatron turns out to be an RC car. I mean that literally, he's about 3 feet tall and Starscream steers him around by remote. The plot centered around both the Decepticons and the Autobots eating the humans for fuel, which really made Shia Lebouf's character seem like an idiot siding with either of them.

If I feel like really riding the edge, I make a fake spoiler that's just the opposite of what's going to happen. That way people go in expecting it to happen, then get incredibly surprised when it doesn't. But what's more beautiful is nobody can tell anyone else that I lied without themself revealing a spoiler.

:thumbsup:

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell