Movies You Have Seen Lately

SteveThaiBinh

Die Hard 4.0

Meh. Some action scenes were cool, especially the ones with the parkour guy, but other than that it was rather poor. The script sucked donkey balls, the "funny" quips were poor, ditto for the special effects, and the "McLane-can-survive-anything" schtick was just too much. It was just a pointless sequel, really.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

^Sit in the back row could solve that problem for you. You can observe the whole audience's reaction to the movie (sometimes they could be quite entertaining) and flick pop corns at annoying cellphone users.

Sounds like a cunning plan, Jules.

manthing2.jpg

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Worst of the bunch by far. Its the EXACT same format over and over and over.

Home life sucks, some misadventure at school, bad guy after me, survive by the hair on my chinny chin chin, resolve nothing.

So, I have come up with a receipt of what R.K. Rowling owes me:

5 tickets: $40.00

Mega tub of popcorn (comes w/ two Mega drinks): $10.00

2 blue slushies: $5.00

1 medium coke: $3.00

Total = $58.00

I expect nothing less then a personal check from her.

Um...why do you keep going to the movies then? I mean, fool me once, shame on you, fool me 5 times, shame on me.

Lol, I know, I know, but when you have children the choice of movies to see isnt always yours. That and now I feel like I have to see this train wreck through to the end. Die Harry Potter, DIE!!!

I've seen a few films recently: Devil Wears Prada (Meryl Streep is always good, and Hathaway does an okay job in this teen ethical do-by-seeing drama); Walk the Line (again; it's a bit of a long haul, but Cash's lyrics and Phoenix and Witherspoon's singing is enough to save it ... sometimes it's difficult to tell if Phoenix or Cash is singing, which is high praise indeed), and today I went to the cinema and saw Shrek 3 (it's okay ... I don't know what I was expecting, but the end credits are arguably the best part of the film, which isn't a good thing) and then Die Hard 4.0. My friend warned me to suspend disbelief about the IT clich

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Nowhere came on IFC last night.

This film is alot of things, but mostly pointless and boring.

Gregg Araki seems to be operating under the idea that L.A. is still an interesting place.

Igby Goes Down came on afterwards, still one of my favorite films. Susan Sarandon fit this her character to a T. Even Ryan Phillippe was convincing in the film. I guess I have a special attachment to this film as I tried something somewhat similiar at the same age.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Saw the latest Harry Potter. It was atrocious.

Heja Sverige!!

Um...why do you keep going to the movies then? I mean, fool me once, shame on you, fool me 5 times, shame on me.

The third one was actually good, directed as it was by Alfonso Cuaron. The rest play flatly within the comfort zone. I stopped watching as soon as AC wisely ditched the series for Children of Men. Another 5 Prisoners of Azkaban put together couldn't have been as good as that film.

Watched the Fifth Element for like the 50th time last night. I never get tired of it. Its not often that you see a vision of the future like that, its always either sterile utopian future, alien-esque used future, or cyberpunk. I like how its all crazy colorful with ****ed up hairstyles and such. The kind of future where you can imagine them looking back at us and saying "Dear god, look at those clothes and that hair, hilarious!"

Entertaining flick too.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

omg i love that movie!!! i like the part at the opera. *sigh* bruce willis in his prime lol

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

Watched the Fifth Element for like the 50th time last night. I never get tired of it. Its not often that you see a vision of the future like that, its always either sterile utopian future, alien-esque used future, or cyberpunk. I like how its all crazy colorful with ****ed up hairstyles and such. The kind of future where you can imagine them looking back at us and saying "Dear god, look at those clothes and that hair, hilarious!"

Entertaining flick too.

The plot is atrocious, but goddamn that movie rules visually and aurally. I've never gotten tired of it.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I want Milla Jovovich in that suit.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Death Proof: Awesome girls; awesome car chases; awesome camera work; awesome Kurt Russel; awesome soundtrack; awesome Z

Heja Sverige!!

I haven't seen yet. Only in September here in Portugal. I hear it's better.

Heja Sverige!!