What are you playing now?

Darque

Xenosaga 3

Very beautiful game with top notch voice overs.

Some slowdowns when entering battles.

How come I didn't get to play for the first 4 hours of the game???

Oh yeah... it's Xenosaga. :brows:

I just about cried when I finished that game. Not because the ending was particularly sad, but because the series ended.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Wha-what? what's coming in June?

I've got an important appoitment and in June, and I've been counting down the days to it. And also, a bunch of cool games like Two Worlds and Harry Potter comes out, though near the end of the month.

Guest Accept
I've just reinstalled Oblivion. Hopefully I'll complete it this time.

Heh, i never completed Oblivon. >_<

I played the mainstory to something about the half, then i got really, really tired of it and spent all the time doing quests for all the guilds.

Edited by Accept

I liked FEAR

Can't say it was bad..the combat was great, but level design was lacking (every map looked pretty much the same).

well when your working with a story that takes place in one spot it kinda happens that way. (Doom3 anyone?)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I've wanted to play Oblivion for some time now.. But I'm worried about all that bad stuff I hear about bugs and the story being somewhat vague

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

I bought Two Thrones and am playing that. It is more awesome than second, but I liked the art direction of SoT more.

Speedkills are amazing and so satisfying.

I also bought Winter Assault and NWN 2, but I doubt I have time for them any time soon. I have university entrance exams(god willing, I'm not sure if they received the papers) these next two weeks.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Heh, i never completed Oblivon. :wowey:

Me either.

Or Morrowind, for that matter. But I did play Morrowind a lot longer than Oblivion - mostly because at the time it was 'fresh' to me. By Oblivion - it wasn't.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Currently replaying HL2. Still looks amazing with the latest texture mod installed. Why can't all FPS be of the same quality as HL2? Really, i think HL2, HL2:EP1 (and perhaps chronicles of riddick aswell) were the only FPS i enjoyed playing, in the last three years (FEAR was pretty average, FarCry was good until the monkeys showed up.)

Ooo, there are monkeys? I might play this now ... :wowey:

In the meantime, I shall play Jade Empire.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Currently replaying HL2. Still looks amazing with the latest texture mod installed. Why can't all FPS be of the same quality as HL2? Really, i think HL2, HL2:EP1 (and perhaps chronicles of riddick aswell) were the only FPS i enjoyed playing, in the last three years (FEAR was pretty average, FarCry was good until the monkeys showed up.)

Ooo, there are monkeys? I might play this now ... :wowey:

In the meantime, I shall play Jade Empire.

little psychic monkies who rip you to pieces.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I'm playing Sam & Max episodes in order, in between missions of Starcraft.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."