Pictures of your games

Darque

Huh, you know, I never did figure out how to get that titan/angel/whatever to reveal Mephistopheles' true name to me. She always refused when I asked.

You have to ask for her True Name first, then use it to command her to reveal his.

I'd forgotten that and was bouncing around her dialog options until it dawned on me again (haven't played HotU in a year or two).

Edited by Wistrik

Or you just stood up to wrong Lady.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Next time, ignore the doll, no mater how cute it would be.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

(A)mazing, isn't it?

Still, you need there to get a few goodies and some clues to your past. You can actually go there with the help of the doll?!?

I always just did it by joining the ranks of Aoskar (correct name?) :bat:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

(A)mazing, isn't it?

Still, you need there to get a few goodies and some clues to your past. You can actually go there with the help of the doll?!?

I always just did it by joining the ranks of Aoskar (correct name?) o:)

I will not spoil the dialog, but it was quite a humorous moment worshiping the Lady of Pain-doll :)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I can't get into the second area in the (East) Civic Festhall, it keeps crashing. Anyone know if there is something important there?

The Dodecahedron - a journal of sorts locked inside a, well, uh, a dodecahedron by your paranoid incarnation (the one who spiced up your tomb); you'll need it, I believe, to get your legacy from the ghost chick's father (the advocate)... now this all connects to the find Ravel quest, and, thus, the main quest. To be perfectly honest, I don't know if there's an alternate way of getting your receipt, but that's how I handled it.

(Looks like I should've explored the Brothel more assiduously. Damn.)

Where'd you print that second screen?
Brothel of Slating Intellectual Lusts Cellar

I can't get into the second area in the (East) Civic Festhall, it keeps crashing. Anyone know if there is something important there?

Have you done a full install of the game, or are you playing from the discs? Also have a look in the Torment/temp folder, if there are any files in it, delete them. Sometimes files may get left behind when the game crashes, where if you exit the game normally, those files are deleted by the game.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Have you done a full install of the game, or are you playing from the discs? Also have a look in the Torment/temp folder, if there are any files in it, delete them. Sometimes files may get left behind when the game crashes, where if you exit the game normally, those files are deleted by the game.
Nope, playing with the disks, I tried what you suggested it did not work. I cheated a little and got the means to travel to the maze. Without missing much, there was no way I would start over.

post-5414-1185690424_thumb.jpg

post-5414-1185690451_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kelverin

At first I thought some giant was doing splits while bent over in the tunnel. And how are you upside down?

After months of waffling I finally ordered the game + expansion, but I'm not going to play on any PVP servers. I'll find a nice quiet, low population server and conduct my affairs unmolested, thanks very much. The XP bonus for casual gamers is going to be nice because I have a busy schedule. Hopefully there won't be too many low-foreheaded people to put up with. Had enough of that in D2.