Pictures of your games

Darque

Is that for Xbox too? Or will it come for Xbox in future? Or is it PS3 Exclusive?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Is that game like, free roam?

There are two subway stations which serve as hubs, with a number of locations off these hubs you can move back and forth between. There are a few small tasks you can do to help folks out between the story, but no, it's not free roam.

I'd really love it if Starbreeze did a Bloodlines style game. Oh yes.

Edited by Hell Kitty

^^

Yeah, pretty much. I would have liked it if some of the doors were open at all times instead of them becoming so as the story sees fit. It is like "free roam with a hitch". You can walk around and explore some stuff, find collectibles, take some side missions etc, but the bulk of the game is following through the story, which luckily is still good fun.

Fighting the forest "dragon" was a hard fight in DSotSC.

post-1458-1183756864_thumb.jpg

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Someone requested these a while back, here they are. Personally, I'm very proud of Issue 1. Issue 2 couldn't work the way I wanted it. There was supposedly an exploit where you could kill shopkeepers using a banished summoned infernal that broke control, but it didn't work, so I had to come up with another plan. The last panel was going to have the shopkeep dead on the ground with an Infernal filling in for him.

Issues 3, 4, and 5 were scripted, but never made. They all required assistance from friends to make and I had trouble coordinating appropriate people. Issue 3 was to feature Razael daydreaming about the questgiver and how she might be a beautiful Night Elf who wants him, and brings along all of her sisters. Then at the apex of his fantasy, he gets ganked and spit on by Horde. Issue 4 was him putting together a group, talking to a pair of Gnome Mages. One runs off into the background where he tries to take on a Horde and gets killed. The main humor would have been from how Razael talks in a very roleplayed manner, while the Gnomes keep asking him why he talks funny in typical internet lingo and the occassional leetspeak phrase. The conversation in the foreground continues until the remaining Mage blinks away noticing the Horde and Razael is left to die. Issue 5 was to be completing the actual quest. Starting off with a brief rundown of what was required, ending with meeting the quest turn in woman, Razael going into fantasy mode again (where he imagines himself as a tall handsome human) and mistaking her giving the ring quest reward to him as a marriage proposal. The fantasy and reality would be contradictory in that in the fantasy, he says to her "I can't be held down to one woman" whereas in reality he simply blurts out "I do."

Issue1.jpg

Comic2.jpg

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Someone requested these a while back, here they are. Personally, I'm very proud of Issue 1. Issue 2 couldn't work the way I wanted it. There was supposedly an exploit where you could kill shopkeepers using a banished summoned infernal that broke control, but it didn't work, so I had to come up with another plan. The last panel was going to have the shopkeep dead on the ground with an Infernal filling in for him.

Issues 3, 4, and 5 were scripted, but never made. They all required assistance from friends to make and I had trouble coordinating appropriate people. Issue 3 was to feature Razael daydreaming about the questgiver and how she might be a beautiful Night Elf who wants him, and brings along all of her sisters. Then at the apex of his fantasy, he gets ganked and spit on by Horde. Issue 4 was him putting together a group, talking to a pair of Gnome Mages. One runs off into the background where he tries to take on a Horde and gets killed. The main humor would have been from how Razael talks in a very roleplayed manner, while the Gnomes keep asking him why he talks funny in typical internet lingo and the occassional leetspeak phrase. The conversation in the foreground continues until the remaining Mage blinks away noticing the Horde and Razael is left to die. Issue 5 was to be completing the actual quest. Starting off with a brief rundown of what was required, ending with meeting the quest turn in woman, Razael going into fantasy mode again (where he imagines himself as a tall handsome human) and mistaking her giving the ring quest reward to him as a marriage proposal. The fantasy and reality would be contradictory in that in the fantasy, he says to her "I can't be held down to one woman" whereas in reality he simply blurts out "I do."

enjoy.

made by a guildie.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I always considered a tie in music video. It would have been an MC Hammer song. Can't remember which specific song I had in mind for the life of me, anymore.

Awesome comics, Tale. Did you ever submit them to Blizzard? They are better than many of the ones they have up.

Nope. I don't think they had any up back when I played.

You seem to be a little small for Galactus. Are you the MiniMe of Galactus?

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I guess the 657 Cloudkills don't really do much against banshees. ;)

The party looks pretty okay actually, apart from the one death, that is. I suppose the multiple fears were annoying.

Is that Vampire (Love and Pain) by Edvard Munch in ze background, first screen? Ain't never noticed that before. A painting with vampiric connotations in a vampire themed game? How ironic.

Next thing you know they'll be putting guns in military games. How would that be for irony?

Wow, I wish I could run LotR Online on those settings. I'd be playing with a slideshow if I did. Still, it runs fairly smoothly for me on the medium settings, and it is a very well done game.

You're right, it's a very well done game. I've been having a blast with it. I played beta for the last 2 months and just recently got into it because of real life popping up. But I did convince 3 other people I know to play to play so we're gonna have a one night a week game night to play all together. I don't know what it is about the game, the storyline, quests, graphics, music, it all does it.