Last Drink You Had?

Bokishi

Icewater. It was really hot today.

But that's probably not what you meant. :wub:

Last I tried was a Peels Pear&Lemon. For my tastes - which is mostly "alchohol, ick" - it was fairly decent. Not as fruity as the label might lead you to believe, tho.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Been attempting to minimize my soda intake, so I bought a bunch of discount Snapple iced teas and Godiva chocolate drinks. Not sure if it's that much better, but my kidneys could only take so much.

But the last thing I had was a cold thai iced tea from the best thai place in Denver. Delish.

Snapple Iced Teas have a lot of sugar in them. At least they used to, I haven't looked at their labels in a long time.

I used to love Snapple, but after a while they were too sweet.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Too sweet is Sobe. I got a strepp infection a few years back, didn't catch it in time, spread to my kidneys. So for a day or so I was stuck in a perpetual state of delirious thirst. I bought and drank about 25 bottles of Sobe and 5 big-gulps worth of limeade. I hurt myself pretty bad. Can't stand to drink a thimble full of Sobe now, it just makes me ill.

But yeah, there are about 48 grams of sugar in a bottle of Snapple. I'd drink straight juice, but all I have is orange and grapefruit, and those are too acidic. On 4/20 I inhaled a little too quickly, and created that ulcer in the back of my throat I was complaining about in the Day thread. If I drink anything overly acidic it lights the thing up. Tried to drink some pineapple juice (eating pineapples creates ulcers) today and paid the price for it. So I'm stuck with this until the ulcer's gone.

Some Cola before I went to bed.. I was dehydrated after dancing Swing for 5 hours straight and thought that would be the best solution to alliviate it.

Right now I'm drinking a large glass of water - with some mild sedatives.. :wub:

Fortune favors the bald.

Cola isn't exactly a good choice for hydration.

Then again, I always thought it was crazy how you're supposed to drink 8 cups of water every single day. I used to scoff at it as I drank a 12-pack of coke.

An easier way to think about it is 2 litres of water a day. In the summer, its easy to drink 3, plus some pop as well.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

The last drink I had would have to be a 2 litre bottle of cider last night. I really should go and have some water or something now...

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Hungover. Drinking everything.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Just plain water, had enough wine last night.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I almost always drink a big glass of water before bed.

I know it's not smart, but I haven't had any problems since like, last week.

I too drink stuff before bed. I usually go to the bathroom 2-3 times before even getting to sleep, then wake up once or twice during the night and usually wake up really early and can't get back to sleep. It freakin sucks so bad.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

That sucks. I usually get to sleep around 1ish or 2 and wake up like some ungodly hour, probably like 9 or so then try to go back to sleep and finally get out of bed at 10 or 11.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I almost always drink a big glass of water before bed.

I know it's not smart, but I haven't had any problems since like, last week.

I too drink stuff before bed. I usually go to the bathroom 2-3 times before even getting to sleep, then wake up once or twice during the night and usually wake up really early and can't get back to sleep. It freakin sucks so bad.

I don't mean to alarm you, mate. But that's not a good sign. You should definitely get your diabetes check, and also have the doc look at your plumbing.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.