Last Drink You Had?

Bokishi

water.

I'm just way too original.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I've been having a wierd stomach pain lately. I've had nothing but milk for two months.

*Dr Walsh*

Could you be developing a lactose intolerance?

I think he meant he's drinking the milk to sooth his stomach. BTW, almost everyone over 5 yo is lactose intolerant.

Ah. Yes. That would make more sense. :)

Milk is the best drink ever.

Mmmm, espresso. Only thing Ive found stronger is Cuban coffee they sell in Miami and comes in these dinky little cups. Im not a huge fan of coffee but my lady is getting me hooked on Venti (extra large) Mocha Frappaccino with whip (whipped cream) & drizzle (chocolate syrup). And yes, you have to say that whole spiel when ordering.

*Parenthesis = meaning of the previous word.

I like a regular cup of joe just fine. It's all in the standard dose of coffeine. One of the few addictions that I actually like.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Mocha latte is about the only coffee drink I like.

And I had a diet coke while at the salad bar for lunch.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Mmmm, espresso. Only thing Ive found stronger is Cuban coffee they sell in Miami and comes in these dinky little cups. Im not a huge fan of coffee but my lady is getting me hooked on Venti (extra large) Mocha Frappaccino with whip (whipped cream) & drizzle (chocolate syrup). And yes, you have to say that whole spiel when ordering.

*Parenthesis = meaning of the previous word.

That reminds me of the last time I was at a Starbucks. The lady in front of me in line ordered something that sounded even longer than what you just rattled off. Then I get up to the counter and order a small coffee.

I'm not boring or uncultured; in fact, I like some of those crazy drinks. I just hate paying $5 for coffee when I can get it for free at work or for less than a buck at a gas station. Given, gas station coffee is almost as bad as the dreck they brew at work. But hey, it's the caffeine that matters anyway.

I'm occasionally pulling from my water bottle, which I refill all afternoon.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Innocent brand Mango and Passionfruit smoothie with powdered hemp (50% protein), which is doped with Omega 3, 6 and 9 oils.

I have it first thing every morning. :brows:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Yuengling Lager.

Better than the major American mass-marketed beers, and almost as cheap. And it's from Pottsville, PA, where both of my paternal grandparents grew up. I've been to a number of events (weddings & funerals) in the Catholic church right next to the old brewery.

Green Tea with some super stuff in it that totally destroys all the bad stuff I do all the time, I dunno b12 or something

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I was finally convinced that the erosion in my stomach had completely healed the other day when I ate some chocolate and didn't scream and cry in pain. Since it's my birthday I drank some scotch. I immediately regreted it.

Damn!

Vodka with the orange juice.

There is supposed to be approximately 22 standard drinks in a bottle, they must be really small because I don't drink that much and it's half empty.

Edit: Vodka without the above mentioned. :woot:

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Sierra Nevada

Surprisingly tasty beer.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.