Last Drink You Had?

Bokishi

I have a bottle of jack in the fridge. I am considering of downing it.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Well, I think bottled water is disgusting, so, not always.

The last thing I had was some fruit juice thingy.

Do you mean bottled "spring" water or the 'mineral' type waters? If the latter, I don't like that stuff either.

If the former ... it does taste different from tap water, but I usually like it better. Very few pipe systems in houses around here produce tasty water, so to speak.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

If water has a taste then something is wrong.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Then something is wrong.

Alberta tap water tastes like blended egg.

There. I said it.

oh yeah and I'm drinking iced tea. A sudden craving.

Edited by Draken

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Jarritos Watermelon soda.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

A couple shots of tequila. More on the way.

I suddenly feel like Tequila, salt and a lime wedge.

Stupid hotel minibar has nothing of the like a010.gif

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

As I'm sure you are aware, there are literally hundreds of strains of hemp, from the coarse, strong tensile fibres used for rope to food supplements (and other uses).

HEMP PROTEIN FOR OPTIMUM NUTRITION

Virginia Harvest™ Hemp Protein Powder is cold milled from live, viable hemp seed, grown sustainably, without the use of herbicides or pesticides. Cold milling keeps enzymes, phyto-nutrients, vitamins and minerals intact. Containing an impressive 50% protein, made up of all 10 essential amino acids, plus Omega 6 and Omega 3 essential fatty acids (EFAs) and healthy dietary fibre, Virginia Harvest Hemp Protein Powder helps to balance blood sugar and reduce sugar cravings. Taken with regular exercise it can help muscles recovery and growth. So whether you are weight training, body building, wanting to cut down on refined carbohydrates or merely recovering from illness, Virginia Harvest Hemp Protein Powder is packed with the nutrients you need. Very suitable for those with sensitivities or allergies to gluten, dairy or soy.

I take it in a fruit juice (Innocent brand are 100% fruit, no preservatives).

Virginia Harvest Hemp Protein Powder has a gourmet nutty flavor that tastes so good you can eat it straight from the jar. Use it to create delicious protein shakes, add it to juices, smoothies or simply mix in with yoghurt. Our Hemp Protein Powder is a whole food protein powder, rich in complete protein (50%), branch chain amino acids, Omega 6 & Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) and healthy dietary fibre. Our Hemp Protein does not contain any added proteins, ingredients, sugars, sweetners or flavours.

clickie!

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Interesting link. The problem with preaching like that, is that is overeggs the pudding. What I mean is that, people think "But, I drink cola all the time and nothing bad has happened to me," and so all the scare-mongering sounds like hysteria.

If the authors of that health piece had written it with a little less pessimistic doomsaying, I bet it would have a greater effect. All they are doing with this is preaching to the converted ... every person who believes that high sugar and caffeine soft drinks are bad will be pleased to have their beliefs reinforced ... but anyone who drinks them will dismiss it as hysterical over-reaction.

Just stating that mega-doses of sugar are bad for the body, and that's because the liver has to cope by converting as much excess into fat as it can, not to mention that the pancreas has to go into over-drive to compensate for the sudden inbalance (hyperglycemia is bad, m'kay) and producing loads of insulin (which is what tells the liver to store sugar to get it out of the blood). The fact that this sort of stress prepares the body for Type 2 Diabetes (previously known as "late-onset") should be enough to give habitual drinkers pause for thought.

Of course, I prefer a good cup of espresso. (Caffeine is arguably the best drug we have, with the least severe side-effects and the most controllable addiction cycle, together with some excellent benefits, like burning fat.) A cup of tea does just as well, though you should have it without milk (according to a recent German study that I am not going to look up right now).

(Nicotine is also a very useful drug. The bad effects come from the smoke. Of course, like most things, in large quantities it isn't good for the body ... in fact nicotine is a deadly poison.)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I drank: 8 random alchohol beverages, one third of vodka bottle(raw), couple of mint schnaps and one white russian.

Apparently I couldn

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.