Last Drink You Had?

Bokishi

I need to bring this thread back up. It just wouldn't be right for it to get buried when the last page worth of post is all about pansy-assed water and lemonade. :teehee:

I'm drinking a Long Hammer IPA. It's an India Pale Ale made by the Red Hook brewery in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. I know nothing about the place, but apparently it's "mass market" enough to be available at the Safeway in Arlington, VA (along with 1 or 2 of their other varieties). Anyhow, it's pretty good ale, with a label that could be a part of a USSR propaganda poster, if they added a little bit of red.

Interesting Enoch, I'm drinking a Sierra IPA.

And yeah the Red Hooks are everywhere, we have like 3-4 kinds at the bodega around the corner

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Echh Pales.

I'm drinking water right now. Straight from the tap. Just the way I like it.

Unlike the muppet saxaphonist and the penguin, not all of us are lushes. :Cant's wishing he had a beer icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I'm just about to finish off a litre (that's 0.22 gal., 0.2642 US gal., 1.7598 pint) of Pink Grapefruit juice, to help speed this virus on its way. I went out to the cinema last night, and it started to rain as I was arriving home, which resulted in a vicious fever and delirium all night. Think it's finally passed now, though. :p

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Sierra is very nice.

My last drink of significance was a Simonsig 2005 Pinotage. So much damn flavour it was like having a cat wake up in your mouth.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I stopped by a friends house to borrow a few movies and sure enough, he cracked out some of his homemade wine. I had a really big glass of a nice, not too sweet merlot. Very nice, the first few mouthfulls were a bit sharp, but after that it went down like water. :sorcerer:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

http://www.shiner.com/beers/beers-hefe.html

Bought a 12 pack of bottles yesterday. Had 2 of them. Straight out of the bottle it's not that good, but if you follow the instructions the taste is surprising.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

http://www.shiner.com/beers/beers-hefe.html

Bought a 12 pack of bottles yesterday. Had 2 of them. Straight out of the bottle it's not that good, but if you follow the instructions the taste is surprising.

I was going to say that it seemed bloody odd to go stirring up the yeast.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Apparently somebody somewhere is my fan and have started to make booze with my first name on it. I had to try it and I really am awesome.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Orange Juice. Tropicana, extra pulp.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Apparently somebody somewhere is my fan and have started to make booze with my first name on it. I had to try it and I really am awesome.

Jack? Johnny? Jim? Sam? erm... Bass??

I've got an expensive bottle of fancy French wine with my last name on it (it's not a French name, but there is a chateau there founded by some cousins of distant ancestors). Haven't popped the cork yet, though. It's more of a special occasion thing.

As for what I'm drinking, I've had some heartburn bothering my lately, so I've been sticking to water.

sweet, sweet coffee with a splash of soy milk

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Water

Yeah, I'm contributing.

Coffee with horlicks in it. It's not nearly so bad as it should be.

-Elwood Blues

I'm out of Whiskey and Rum. I'm more bummed about the Whiskey, to be honest.

Earl Grey tea.

-Elwood Blues

• 7 months later...
BEER! Riggwelter!

Riggwelter is damn fine beer. I've acquired two casks of Bath ale for another stag do I'm attending. For some reason I have a large foamy mug in hand right now.

-Elwood Blues