Last Drink You Had?

Bokishi

Velckopovicky Kozel!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Velckopovicky Kozel!

Snob.

Last achohol related drink I had was a hot shot, actually three of them. Before that I had drank bottle of mint flavoured vodka and four long drinks.

For certain reasons I wanted to get totally wasted. Meh.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Alcoholic drink was a shot of Black Berry Vodka (for a guy that rarely rarely drinks, I hold my liquor pretty well. We were playing card games with shots as penalties, and I still seemed the most lucid afterwards than the 3 other people I was playing against.)

Last other drink, is a Coca-Cola Classic. Can't beat the real thing!

Velckopovicky Kozel!

Snob.

Last achohol related drink I had was a hot shot, actually three of them. Before that I had drank bottle of mint flavoured vodka and four long drinks.

'certain' reasons? Do divulge, sir.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Velckopovicky Kozel!

Snob.

I think you could call it "general unhappiness of my current situation". Nothing serious, but all self inflicted. I actually ended up drinking two days straight and spend almost 200

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Velckopovicky Kozel!

Snob.

I think you could call it "general unhappiness of my current situation". Nothing serious, but all self inflicted. I actually ended up drinking two days straight and spend almost 200

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

i post drunk regularly on fridays... well, assuming i'm capable at that point. my last drink, still in my hand, was a cup of coffee i heated up a minute ago. the other guys in the office brewed up a pot this morning assuming i'd be in, but i had to stay home with a sick child till my wife put in some early time at her office. i didn't get here till 1:00 or so, which means reheating the remaining coffee. tastes like s***. i'll brew another pot shortly. typically 8-10 cups a day is my current habit. i drink it till i get the shakes. :ermm:

friday is pool night so i'm doing the bacardi-coke like it was water (no lime anymore, bad on the stomach). that i can actually muster any game at all is amazing, but i do manage.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

i post drunk regularly on fridays... well, assuming i'm capable at that point. my last drink, still in my hand, was a cup of coffee i heated up a minute ago. the other guys in the office brewed up a pot this morning assuming i'd be in, but i had to stay home with a sick child till my wife put in some early time at her office. i didn't get here till 1:00 or so, which means reheating the remaining coffee. tastes like s***. i'll brew another pot shortly. typically 8-10 cups a day is my current habit. i drink it till i get the shakes. :)

friday is pool night so i'm doing the bacardi-coke like it was water (no lime anymore, bad on the stomach). that i can actually muster any game at all is amazing, but i do manage.

taks

:):down::lol::ermm::) Yeah! Noted: Don't take taks seriously on fridays. :p

I just finished drinking an energy drink thingie which was bought from big lots. o:) Tastes like I chewed up a B-12 + Omega vitamin. Added sugar.

Twitter | @Insevin

i post drunk regularly on fridays... well, assuming i'm capable at that point. my last drink, still in my hand, was a cup of coffee i heated up a minute ago. the other guys in the office brewed up a pot this morning assuming i'd be in, but i had to stay home with a sick child till my wife put in some early time at her office. i didn't get here till 1:00 or so, which means reheating the remaining coffee. tastes like s***. i'll brew another pot shortly. typically 8-10 cups a day is my current habit. i drink it till i get the shakes. :)

taks

Ha! No problems with the 8-10 cups/day coffee habit-- it's that slice of lime in your rum & coke that'll destroy your stomach lining!! :ermm:

Last drink I had was water (unless jellybeans count as a drink). I'll remedy that shortly.

oddly, coffee is actually less acidic than most drinks, particularly fruit-based drinks, and darker coffees are even less so (which i favor). as a result, coffee does not cause stomach problems to the same extent as citric acid, which is present in limes. anything and everything acidic is a problem, which unfortunately includes tomatoes. that means spaghetti and/or any tomato-based sauce gives me grief. the phrase "i shoulda had a v-8" means nothing but "tums to the rescue" for me.

did you stir the jellybeans into a drink-like substance? :ermm:

Yeah! Noted: Don't take taks seriously on fridays.

under the implicit assumption that anyone ever takes me seriously anyway. :) friday at about 2 am mountain time is when you need to turn on the extra "ignore taks" hat, btw. that's about when i get home from the bar.

taks

i should add, the bacardi cokes do me no favors, and beer is actually worse. the coke is really the problem as far as i can tell (what i read says carbonated water alone is about the same acidity as coffee, and alcohol is not much different than water).

taks

A litre of guava juice.

-Elwood Blues