What are you playing now?

Darque

Volourn. :-

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

believe it or don't, i'm playing BG2 AGAIN! this time, however, i'm on a 21" LCD and running in window mode since 1600x1200 doesn't work right with my install. my son refers to it as "playing noise." i suppose when he was first learning to talk, any and all music was called simply "noise" (probably since he was about 12 months old, and had a limited vocabulary at the time). he always sat in my lap while i played and loved the music. i suppose it was good at one time, but i have it memorized note for note now after 30 or so runs through the damned game. either way, he likes to try to play, and at least watch me play to this day (not quite 4 years old now). i'll have to install it on his computer now that i got it running.

either way, we're a thief, er, rogue in this play through. i still enjoy the game as a relaxation method. it's modded, and i cheat when i don't feel like messing with a fight (particularly if a swarm of kobolds show up, or yet another "your party has been waylayed" spawn occurs).

taks

comrade taks... just because.

I am currently installing the PC Version of Jade Empire. :brows:

I will have to go out and get it. :)

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I am currently installing the PC Version of Jade Empire. :brows:

I will have to go out and get it. :)

post-7008-1172620068_thumb.png :brows:

believe it or don't, i'm playing BG2 AGAIN! this time, however, i'm on a 21" LCD and running in window mode since 1600x1200 doesn't work right with my install. my son refers to it as "playing noise." i suppose when he was first learning to talk, any and all music was called simply "noise" (probably since he was about 12 months old, and had a limited vocabulary at the time). he always sat in my lap while i played and loved the music. i suppose it was good at one time, but i have it memorized note for note now after 30 or so runs through the damned game. either way, he likes to try to play, and at least watch me play to this day (not quite 4 years old now). i'll have to install it on his computer now that i got it running.

either way, we're a thief, er, rogue in this play through. i still enjoy the game as a relaxation method. it's modded, and i cheat when i don't feel like messing with a fight (particularly if a swarm of kobolds show up, or yet another "your party has been waylayed" spawn occurs).

I was just thinking in the shower, yesterday (I do that a lot), how D&D would be a great tool for teachiung mathematics. :)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

probably would be. john (my son) loves the player's handbook (for the pictures at the moment). in the context of BG, however, it won't do a whole lot because you can't physically see all the behind the scenes calculating.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

The game reacts a lot faster on the PC.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

So much enthusiasm for Jade Empire around here!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Frrom what I have heard, Jags, not all that well. Software emulation, don't you know. If you have a PC good enough, that is the better medium to play the game.

Okie doie. Must have heard wrong then. :p

Perhaps they fixed the emulation problems.

Dark Crusade, as Tau. I'm on the Green Coast with only two units in my honour guard. Awesome.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'm also trying out Mount and Blade, which is ok. Probably the best mounted combat I've ever seen.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds