What are you playing now?

Darque

Mwahahahahaa! Finally got my copy of Jade Empire

Artbook is sweeeeet :dragon:

Installing right now

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Gears of War. Outside of graphics, COD3 is 1 million times better. Not a bad game; but sorely overrated.

cept that COD3 doesn't have Coop.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

"cept that COD3 doesn't have Coop."

True. But, COD3 does have multi player at least. It would be neat to be aBle to play COD3's campaign in co-op though.

"COD3 was not the greatest either"

Best shooter I've ever played. In fact, it might be the first shooter I've bothered to finish, IIRC.

Fun. Fun. Fun.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

The gatling laser is good, it does decent damage against power armored fools. I don't think its that effective against Horrigan though.

nah you're right. it was doing like 15 damage to him :lol:

ah wells, i had help, so it was pretty easy really

i'm tempted to start another game and use unarmed. i wanna punch him to death :huh:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Unarmed is suprisingly powerful in Fallout 2. The build I made was so powerful I could kill enclaves with three hits.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

i'm tempted to start another game and use unarmed. i wanna punch him to death :devil:

The best way to play it.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

well i was thinking with action boy (and whatever that other one is for hth) as my perks, i could get in like 5 (untargeted) hits a turn

and with a mega power fist, that'd be racking up a fair bit of damage

Graw 1 or 2

GRAW 1. I don't plan on getting GRAW 2. I'm not even that big of fan of the first one, but seeing as how I've never beaten it (and have had it since I've had my 360, like a year now), I've decided to give it one full playthrough. I haven't really changed my mind. Lousy cover system (that is non-existent in multiplayer), lousy squad controls (Why the hell do I have to move all three guys to the same place?), but some pretty graphics, even though this game is a little outdated.

I think I have around 4 or 5 missions left. After that I can trade it in and start saving up for a used copy of Viva Pinata!

I'm trying to play Galactic Civilizations II: Dark Avatar. But, something about controlling 90% of the largest size galaxy makes the game crash when you move to go after that last little 10% you've been at war with for the entire game.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

well i was thinking with action boy (and whatever that other one is for hth) as my perks, i could get in like 5 (untargeted) hits a turn

Yeah, but it's doable without powerfist. Like I did. Three hits to the head means: concussion, blindness and death. Alternatively, you could start with a kick to the groin, but that ususally throws the enemy a bit forward, resulting in you having to use more ap. Though a good unarmed build does rack in a lot of hitpoints, losing one hit can mean death if you are fighting against enemies with plasma weaponry or something equally ridiculous like a laser gatling. My build was powerful, but not good enough to survive straight energy fire for long.

It's fun to break a deathclaw skull with just a palm attack though. :devil:

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

It's fun to break a deathclaw skull with just a palm attack though. ;)

tehehe sounds good

gonna have to be really careful if i bring along some plebs. make sure i don't give anyone smgs or shotguns or anything with burst fire

stupid cassidy... (he kept hitting me with burst shots from that damn jackhammer)

The gatling laser is good, it does decent damage against power armored fools. I don't think its that effective against Horrigan though.

nah you're right. it was doing like 15 damage to him ;)

ah wells, i had help, so it was pretty easy really

i'm tempted to start another game and use unarmed. i wanna punch him to death :thumbsup:

Sounds like an Anarch build. :thumbsup:

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

It's fun to break a deathclaw skull with just a palm attack though. ;)

tehehe sounds good

gonna have to be really careful if i bring along some plebs. make sure i don't give anyone smgs or shotguns or anything with burst fire

stupid cassidy... (he kept hitting me with burst shots from that damn jackhammer)

The combat shotgun is a good weapon to give to both Cassidy and Vic.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

i only had vic and cassidy

cassidy had that pancor jackhammer thingy, and vic had the assault rifle

they kept hitting me with bursts (cassidy mainly)

it was really annoying. quite often i'd just leave them behind and go kill things on my own. they were glorified pack mules

Pack mules & cannon fodder. ;)

My skills was energy, light and heavy guns. I also chose sniper and similiar skills because I like to atttack from a distance. I would use the mini-guns and other machine guns if someone got too close to me.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

i went for small weapons, and then later on (after i got the yk2b pulse rifle or whatever it's called) i started putting points into energy weapons

i was very fond of my .223 pistol up until i found a gauss pistol ;)

I was trying to play fallout, until I realized I designed a ranged character that can't use a gun larger than a 9mm. He has a bit of a trouble with that thar Deathclaw.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."