What are you playing now?

Darque

Titan Quest: Immortal Throne (although since I started with a new character I haven't actually gotten to the IT part yet) and Jade Empire. But much more of the former than the latter, that hasn't managed to grab hold of me yet.

Galactic Civilizations II: Dread Lords

Wow, this campaign is so silly it's silly. A few missions in you end up fighting a race whose frigates can destroy your most powerful capital ship.

I never really got into the campaign. There just wasn't enough difference between a mission and a normal skirmish game. :)

Anyway, I'm currently bouncing between a couple games with Supreme Commander (when I can stomach the horrible performance) and Heroes of Might and Magic V at the top of the list.

I have it for a month as part of the package, and plan to get a year subscription by the end of the month. Heh. Why? You wanna die? L0L (Actually, you'll probably slaughter me heheh)!!!

P.S. The SP game is longer than I thought it would be. WOW It seems like it never ends!!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Sounds good. btw, It's 99% likely, I will so I'll be able to play the sport sgames on line and now COD3 since I'm enjoying that way more than i thought I would.

Crushing peons with a verhicle is fun. And, sharpshooting punks from miles away is cool. My biggest beef are the tanks, and they can be neat too.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Still DQ8. Hell, it's a long game... Flying around is great fun though.

Oh yeah, I clocked 110 hours or something on that game before I had finished it. And then it continues! You'll see.

The weird thing is that I wanted it to continue.. :)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Still DQ8. Hell, it's a long game... Flying around is great fun though.

Oh yeah, I clocked 110 hours or something on that game before I had finished it. And then it continues! You'll see.

The weird thing is that I wanted it to continue.. :)

Normally, If a game is too long I lose my interest after sometime. But DQ8 is different. It never gets old. But, I want to finish it as soon as possible because Okami is waiting. I like to focus only one game at once.

BTW, my JE: SE copy has just arrived. Man... Steel case is great. I didn't know that. I was expecting a regular DVD case.

Edited by karka
centinexx.png

Recently invested in my first Sony console, a PS2, and have been whittling away at Metal Gear Solid 3. I'm somewhat softening to Hideo Kojima's style, but the in-game exposition and bald philosophizing is still roundly horrid. It's a quasi-serious comic book game, and I'm learning to be comfortable with that (if anything, Kojima's villains are the best around). If this turns out to be good I might conspire to acquire a PS3 when MGS4 hits. I'm aware that it's most likely going to come out for the 360, but I am very tired of waiting for games at the moment. Who knows.

After MGS3, it's on to the secondary GTA games, Vice City Stories and Liberty City Stories, both of which look visually terrible to my Xbox-accustomed eyes. It's also going to be rough going without custom soundtracks.

Fallout 2

so close to finishing it (for the first time!)

all i gotta do is blow something up and run away and fight a big boss man

Edited by Shryke

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

C&C Generals, my pal is giving me a change to try it out. So far, I prefer RA 2.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Taking advantage of the (.... limited) backwards compatibility of the 360, I've ordered Ninja Gaiden Black, Mega Man Anniversary Collection (too bad the X collection isn't available on Xbox) and Halo (I know, I know, but coop > all). I already have Halo2 sitting around somewhere, when I saw it for very cheap.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

i'm still quite a low level

i've completely ignored redding, modoc, broken hills, the military base, and a few other things

i'm at the enclave and i'm almost done (i'm on my own too. didn't have any power armour to give vic or cassidy) and i'm only level 17...

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!