What are you playing now?

Darque

*yawn* You keep making excuses, and have no balls. You keep lying, whining, and crying. That's what you do.

If you have actual evidence that Mkreku is lying, Volourn, please share. Just because you have a differing opinion that he does that doesn't mean you can make blatant attacks without anything to back them up. I found Mkreku as one of the few people here that are pretty straight forward. Playing games and writing reviews is part of his job. He gets assignments from his employer and he does what he needs to do to get paid. If he doesn't do the assignments given to him he would be fired, just like anyone else who fail to meet their employer's expectations. Berating him for doing his job is baseless and has no merit.

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I didn't know Mkreku needed a bodyguard? I'll reply to him not to you when it comes to the tit a tat.

Anyways, on topic: I now am playing MLB and NBA 2K2. Can I prove that I am? No. So, maybe I am lying.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

When someone is attacking another unjustly I step in, regardless who it is.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Define unjustly. I 'attacked' him for playing a Game he hates twice. That's a fact, btw. He played a game he hated twice that we know off. I don't care what his reasons aka excuses were. So, you aRE unjustly attacking me when I attacked him fairly. Harshly? Yes. Unfairly? No.

You did not attack him fairly. It is his job to play games. Certainly the first time may have been his choice but the second time was not. It was either play the game and review it or go against the wishes of his employer. Going against the tasks of one's employer is a good way to get fired, thusly it was not his choice to play Jade Empire for the PC.

It wa shis choice. You always have a choice. He's not a slave last i checked. Anyways, this disucssion is over for me since I feel Mkrkeu is a big enough boy to defend himself if he feels it worthwhile.

Back on topic: NBA 2K7 is a pretty decent game. :)

P.S. I got rid of that crappy Kameo game. R00fles!

No, but he has bills to pay as do most people. Lose your job, no money comes in. Every job has unpleasant tasks, but we do them anyway in order make a living. Criticizing a person for doing an assigned task has no merit, Volourn, and you know it.

Well, finished Darkstar One, which is just as well as Jade Empire has finally downloaded itself. :woot:

Except... ;)

I can't be more that thirty minutes into it and I'm completely stuck. I have to click fast and stuff. I keep getting creamed on the beach, I mean, I'm not even close to surviving the battle, and it won't let me save the game if I do well for a spell. Really, if I wanted this kind of combat, I would have bought a console. :sad:

I like the tone, the graphics and the voice acting so far, and still have high hopes for the story, should I ever actually get to experience any of it. I don't think the little tutorial sparring session with the other student really prepared me very well. Oh well, I suppose I will eventually get past this fight with my skills enhanced to such an extent that future combat sessions won't be quite so intimidating, but still - talk about a learning curve! :rolleyes:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I thought the demo for Darkstar One was one of the worst things I'd ever played. X3: Reunion, now that's one to love.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I keep getting creamed on the beach...

WHAT?! How is that possible? Was my version flawed or something? I didn't touch the difficulty settings, so I assume they were on normal, but I definitely breezed through everything the game threw at me using the same tactics over and over: Jump around. If the enemy flashes blue, quick attack. If they have shield up, slow attack. Jump around some more. End of fight. That goes for the entire game as well.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I'm still playing a lot of "Crackdown". Anyone else get it yet? I guess there's a coop mode or something, but honestly I'm just enjoying trying to climb all the really tall buildings. This game is not for those with a fear of heights.

I'm also now level 17 in Vanguard. The levelling has slowed down tremendously for me, although I'm really just exploring the Japanese themed continent and enjoying the scenery.

WHAT?! How is that possible? Was my version flawed or something? I didn't touch the difficulty settings, so I assume they were on normal, but I definitely breezed through everything the game threw at me using the same tactics over and over: Jump around. If the enemy flashes blue, quick attack. If they have shield up, slow attack. Jump around some more. End of fight. That goes for the entire game as well.

I suck. :lol:

I've just managed to get past it, principally by rolling out of the way a lot more and by discovering that I could indeed save the game just after the last guy of this round had died and before the cut scene triggered and brought on the next round.

The village and the school are pretty. I actually really appreciate that. I don't get a lot of pretty where I live. It's nice to wander through an area where you'd quite like to live, even if it's just as a computer character.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I keep getting creamed on the beach...

Until I finally got Jade Golem form Imperian Engagement before challenging Ravager for Champion title was unbeatable for me. :lol: I tried it numerous times past these last four days. Few hours ago I finally won it! Ha! No small thanks to Jade Golem, it really solved my problem with Elephant and Frog Demon, especially frog demon.

Even though frog was third of many opponents to enter the ring and by itself it is easy opponent, in long run it was destructible little beast. It attacks so damn fast, takes damage like terminator and slings that stupid tongue like there's no tomorrow. And since support styles are no use against them which usually have major part in my tactics (especially Heavenly Wave and oh so lovely Paralysing Palm). So, I can easily bring it down with Chi enhanced strikes with my pimped out thousand cuts using focus, but the problem is that it really drains my chi and focus which are quite important later in Engagement.

Jade Golem solved this problem. Just swing axes few times and voila! Both focus and chi saved for next targets. :lol:

Still far from easy, but beatable.

Further I get in this game more I love it. :lol: Bioware has crafted magnificent story and

I didn't manage to figure out main one of their numerous plot twists! Master Li betraying me... Well, I had some doubts but they were minor and I dismissed them quickly because I had no ridiculously clear hints unlike in KotOR1. Currently I have to restore fountains in Dirge. Mmmm... this game is sooo sweet!

Game runs perfectly and I have encountered very few bugs so far :lol:

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

The day that Bioware makes a plot twist that I can't predict correctly will be the day Satan will require to use a shovel to get to work.

Edited by Sand

Is this a snow shovel or a shovel of the regular variety? Because if hell is as I imagine it to be (i.e. like Glastonbury) mudslides are a very real possibility.

I can't seem to play anything at the moment, I have no concentration. Right now Oblivion seems the gaming equivalent of the original Russian print version of War and Peace.

Fable: The Lost Chapter. Weird beginning that alternates between really good and relaly horrible. :o

It gets worse.

I would point out how, but there's a review of mine on hold at the usual place... Since I'm working on one for JE right now and plan to have it ready by the end of this or the next weekend, I might be able to coax the staff into posting the Fable one afterwards.

Just keep in mind that

it really doesn't matter what you do. Quest structure is - aside from one mission, IIRC - always the same whatever you did before. No one cares how evil your quest path has been, they'll still open the good ones to you - and vice versa. Crap game, really, unless you like your main character to do pelvic thrusts in the face of moronic townspeople who respawn when you kill them, totally negating any impact on the gameworld.

Hope you didn't bought it.

I bought Fable, used, for the X Box a long time ago... Then promptly returned it the next day for a full refund.