What are you playing now?

Darque

Playing Indigo Prophecy again. Fun, but I'm dreading the inevitable descent into nonsense. Good to get friends into, and relive your initial disappointment over and over.

What's the status of that new Quantic Dream project, again?

I bored as hell with the stealth parts(childhood) so I just gave it up. Very annoying. Not another QD game for me.

centinexx.png

I've been playing WoW. Can anyone tell me how to view the damnable screenshots? I was going to post one, but I can't view them. They're... just a sec... TGA files.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Splinter Cell : Chaos Theory on my pal's x-box.

It looks and especially sounds superb, but the gameplay is a bit easy so far(third level) even though I actively try to ghost(make it seem like no one was ever there) the levels. Then again, 15 knockouts in the last level was a bit too much.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

So far I'm clean enough, every level is 100% without using tools besides the pistol secondary more.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I know.

But it seems like you can't actually ghost as such, there's a couple of forced knockouts like the dude using the pump in Maria Narcissa.

Really, I could have done the level with a mere 3 knockouts, but since it is not lowering the score and gets me quicker to the next level(I really wanna see where the story is going), I can forgive myself.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

I beat my first playthrough easily enough. I'm maybe halfway through my second.

I can never bring myself to play good characters all the way through RPGs. Not enough funny options.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I rented Dead Rising. I recommend at least a rental if you have the 360. It has its ups and downs, but there's nothing like mowing down hordes of zombies with a chainsaw in the middle of a mall.

I rented Dead Rising. I recommend at least a rental if you have the 360. It has its ups and downs, but there's nothing like mowing down hordes of zombies with a chainsaw in the middle of a mall.

Did you scream "In the NAME of RIGHTEOUSNESS I SMITE THEE!" while you turned zombies to mush

I kid... It'd still be pretty funny if sombody actually did do that while fighting off hordes of zombies in a video game

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.