What are you playing now?

Darque

Supreme Commander Demo

So how is it?

I think I ended up spending nearly 5 hours on it between the two campaign missions and another hour on a skirmish that I just lost. I tried to take on two Cybran destroyers with just my commander. It didn't go so well. I got half way towards them before realizing that 4000 of his 10000 health was gone and that he didn't have enough to kill them. I turned him around and ran him back underneath my shield. I managed to get him back there with about 1000 health left, but then went off to play with my support commander (I can build strategic nuke silos in 20 minutes with him instead of 80 minutes like my engineers? Huzzah!) The destroyers overloaded my shield generator so it went offline temporarily and by the time I got the "Commander under attack!" message he'd died. I can't wait to see what the meltdown explosion looks like on a computer that can actually render it at more than a frame per second. :thumbsup:

After kq3's (and gabs') comments, I couldn't resist to give FOT another spin, Tough Guy style. And you know there just ain't nothing tougher than a big, bad, green mutie. I'm playing a mod that allows you to start off as a Super Mutant, and it's pretty cool. I'm disappointed the game won't let me dual wield miniguns or even rocket launchers, though!

Also playing the awesome TIE Fighter Total Conversion for XWA, and a coop game of Civ IV - Warlords with a friend. Yep, the AI cheating is still at stupid levels, but now they gang up on you if you refuse to be their bitch! :thumbsup:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Bloodlines!

Seeing those pictures of yours of Bloodlines has got me in the mood to play it.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Supreme Commander Demo

So how is it?

I think I ended up spending nearly 5 hours on it between the two campaign missions and another hour on a skirmish that I just lost. I tried to take on two Cybran destroyers with just my commander. It didn't go so well. I got half way towards them before realizing that 4000 of his 10000 health was gone and that he didn't have enough to kill them. I turned him around and ran him back underneath my shield. I managed to get him back there with about 1000 health left, but then went off to play with my support commander (I can build strategic nuke silos in 20 minutes with him instead of 80 minutes like my engineers? Huzzah!) The destroyers overloaded my shield generator so it went offline temporarily and by the time I got the "Commander under attack!" message he'd died. I can't wait to see what the meltdown explosion looks like on a computer that can actually render it at more than a frame per second. :rolleyes:

The first mission of the demo campaign has me surprisingly unimpressed.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I've been playing DQ8 for 40 hours now and I believe I'm not even half-way through the game. Game is huge, exploration is damn fun and story is very catchy. Now, my monsters are fighting for me on the arena and I have to find some kind of magical harp. Lot's of things to do. :thumbsup:

centinexx.png

Vanguard

The hardest part about a FFA server is keeping track of all the people you're making a point to gank every time you cross them.

I made 63 copper in profit counterganking today!

Now Playing VtM: Bloodlines as a female Malkavian. :teehee:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

After kq3's (and gabs') comments, I couldn't resist to give FOT another spin, Tough Guy style. And you know there just ain't nothing tougher than a big, bad, green mutie. I'm playing a mod that allows you to start off as a Super Mutant, and it's pretty cool. I'm disappointed the game won't let me dual wield miniguns or even rocket launchers, though!

I just realized that Gen. Dekker is voiced by Red Forman from That 70's Show! o:)

I just realized that Gen. Dekker is voiced by Red Forman from That 70's Show! :thumbsup:

Kurtwood Smith has been a busy man.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Final Fantasy 7, for the first time.

Lightning+All=awesomeness

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

God of War

Dang this game is fun. So many great Action Adventure games on the PS2. Action Adventure is the one genre that rarely seems to fall short.

Money and lack of console.

Edit: well, it's not like I have either now, but I do have a friend who has both.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I wish.

kirottu said:

I've played about 5 hrs of Hotel Dusk. Excellent DS adventure game so far. The whole setting is set around a hotel, so there's some freeroaming environment there. The story is fairly linear, though. You do, however, get some (limited, but not inconsequential) dialogue branches. Storytelling and writing so far is topnotch (aside from a few rare typos). The style is exquisite. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu81eGsy-eU

Edited by Llyranor

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)