Pet Peeves

x1Predator

God's Special Little Pixies.

These are people who believe that rules such as not putting your filthy shoes on the seats, not eating curry on a bus, not spitting on things in the street apply to them. Also people who queue jump, talk in movie theatres, and want any kind of exception to be made for them just because they are them. They believe they are God's special little favourite pixie and nothing is too good for them, and nothing they do is bad.

If I had a long stick I would prod them in the earlobes.

Basically, I guess if I had any pet peeves (although, in some ways I just don't care enough for things to annoy me that much) they'd basically be exactly the same as Mr. Walsingham's... apart from the "eating curry on a bus" since I've never come across anyone who has done that. On top of that, basically I'd say that people who take certain things far too seriously... basically, anything like music, clothes, celebrity gossip... are also fairly annoying :huh:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

I hate celebrity gossip, and politicians that pose at events, velour track suits.

Being made to care about certain things that aren't important!

People who can't finish a simile, and use words to describe things that are unrelated or completely opposite in meaning.

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

astr0creep hates jews! Its official! astr0creep is Borat!

Also:

• Being white and thus being unable to even hint at the slightest ethnic joke :dragon:

**** that.

An Irishman walks onto a building site and asks the foreman for a job. The foreman is a little wary, so decides to test him, asking him, "What's the difference between a girder and a joist?".

"ah, well, that's an easy one", the Irishman replies. "You see, Goethe wrote Faust, and Joyce wrote Ulysses".

:dragon:

Or how about this one: An Irishman walks out of a bar.

It could happen.

Edited by Pop

Quiet, honky. :brows:

I also find genocidaires annoying. They would also receive a prod with the stick 'o' justice.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Limies and their sense of humour.  :)"

Upitty colonials...

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Belly Button fluff. Where in God's name does it come from and why is it always blue? I once wore an entirely red outfit for a day, and my fluff was still blue.

-Elwood Blues

Belly Button fluff. Where in God's name does it come from and why is it always blue? I once wore an entirely red outfit for a day, and my fluff was still blue.

Ahem...

• Belly button fluff consists primarily of stray fibres from one's clothing, mixed with some dead skin cells and strands of body hair. The rotting cells can create unpleasant odours.
  • Contrary to expectations, belly button fluff appears to migrate upwards from underwear rather than downwards from shirts or tops. The migration process is the result of the frictional drag of body hair on underwear, which drags stray fibres up into the belly button.
  • Women experience less belly button fluff because of their finer and shorter body hairs. Conversely, older men experience it more because of their coarser and more numerous hairs.
  • Belly button fluff's characteristic blue-grey tint is likely the averaging of the colours of fibres present in clothing; the same colour as clothes dryer fluff.

:ermm:

You don't know me son, so I'll explain this once. When I say a red outfit I mean an ALL red outfit.

-Elwood Blues

Weird. Like I say.

I was considering storing them all and stuffing a cushion.

-Elwood Blues

You don't know me son, so I'll explain this once. When I say a red outfit I mean an ALL red outfit.

Wait - you're Father Christmas!? Awesome! Can I have a new bike?

Yes.

*thinks: he won't know any different until Christmas morning, and then...*

-Elwood Blues