Steve Irwin RIP

Hurlshort

Killed by a fish :(

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

He really had it coming. People like him doesn't seem to realize that animals does not have human emotions like pity or remorse.

Poor guy should have thought of his wife and kids, watched Grizzly Man and realized that it's stupid to fool around with the world's most lethal animals. Now it's obviously too late.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Damn. Steve Irwin was supposed to be immortal :( He survived getting bit by that snake in the bush and having to spend hours on the back of a pickup truck before reaching a med station, and he gets it from a bleedin' stingray...

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Poor guy should have thought of his wife and kids, watched Grizzly Man and realized that it's stupid to fool around with the world's most lethal animals. Now it's obviously too late.

The grizzly guy was a nutcase with "furry" issues.

Steve Irwin was a seeminlgy immortal having survived many previous encounters. This is pretty sad. :(

I think he understood animals pretty well.

So far as I can tell it was just a freak accident that could have happened to any scuba diver.

Very sad. :(

As dark is the absence of light, so evil is the absence of good.

If you would destroy evil, do good.

Evil cannot be perfected. Thank God.

I think he understood animals pretty well.

So far as I can tell it was just a freak accident that could have happened to any scuba diver.

Very sad.  :lol:

Stingray attacks are rare. Stingray barbs to the heart are very very rare. Unfortunate.

Anyway they haven't told us he's dead yet. Just that somebody died when he was doing a show. Likely it was a freak accident, but freak accidents aren't that uncommon when you intentionally deal with the world's most deadly creatures.

And crikey isn't THAT uncommon in normal conversation. It's by no means common, either, of course.

He was a good bloke. Too bad.

R.I.P.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Always sad when someone dies; but he had it coming. It's hard to feel pity for someone who intentionally harasses, and provokes dangerous animals. I feel aorry for his family though. But, like others have said, I guess it's cool because he died doing what he loved.

Stupid, or brave? There's a fine line. I'm sure he was a bit of both.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.