What are you playing now?

Darque

Xan's lines amused me. I'd click on him for long minutes while in hysterics. :unsure:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Come on!

minsc.jpg= 180px-The-tick.gif

I love the Tick = I love Minsc. This is indisputable :ph34r: .

And having played st00pid computer games before playing any actual PnP D&D, I can't help but love me munchkins :unsure: I prefer my characters to have utility without fancy schmancy equipment, thankyouverymuch.

*edit - That's not always the case, mind yous. I had a friend who played BG2 for the first time, and his first stat roll was 16-16-18-10-13-16. I thought that was pretty excessive :p

Edited by Pop

Jaheria absolutely needs a strength booster. Otherwise she's pretty useless and you might as well use Viconia... except for Call Lightning. *swoon*

The one time I used Anomen he kept getting killed.

Fallout-killed.

:thumbsup:

I detested Khalid, though.. the problem with BG was I really wanted to use both Minsc and Edwin, as I always do in BG2. I never really found any 'interesting' tankers in BG, except possibly Yeslick. I'd end up cheating the game (can't remember how, now) to keep both. And just use Vic.

Imoen was another problem because me-minsc-jan-edwin-viconia-korgan made a perfect party for me in terms of story (if I'm feeling battle-oriented I only use 4, much better since I pause-micro everything)... but it feels so bad and nonsensical to find Imoen then not even accompany her out of Spellhold. :rolleyes:

I've been on a bit of a GBA/DS kick and have been playing Trace Memory (just finished it in fact), Puyo Pop Fever and (the most currently playing) Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Heh, I like seeing the various responses on the BG1 NPCs. I kind of expected Khalid to be a wimp, just from the one line in BG2 when you release J-heezy from her cage.

"Maybe we'll find Khalid hiding under a bed along the way."

The fact that members of your adventuring party would snipe at each other to the point where they would actually leave the party to settle their differences in battle was something I had never seen before, and it really adds to the role-playing immersion.

Now if only Lloyd Bridges was still alive to voice a character, preferably a CG knight errant with a penchant for telling long stories about how he lost various limbs in various battles ...

We'll settle this the old Navy way. First guy to die... loses!

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I've been on a bit of a GBA/DS kick and have been playing Trace Memory (just finished it in fact), Puyo Pop Fever and (the most currently playing) Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.

That game is seriously starting to piss me off. I'm trying to go through on hard mode without losing anyone, but I swear it's impossible to get through the 6th mission (1st fog of war I think) because

the enemy get's 3 good cavalry re-inforcements that spawn right behind you just as two more move in from the north. You can't kill them fast enough to prevent them getting at least one of your guys.

The tanks just aren't enough of a tank yet at that point to just soak damage. ;)

Warhammer 40k Dark Crusade.

It's out?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Warhammer 40k Dark Crusade.

It's out?

In america... My tau have only fought the Necrons once and learned somthing very interesting... Dead Necrons still count towards the pop cap. Because of the fact that necrons rez when friendies arrive. So if you just play turtle and hold out long enough against a necron aussalt you'll eventually have the entirty of their army and population at your base under guard (bombards are good for that) and then you take some disposable forces and attack the base.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Hahhah, that's great. I bet the necrons can just zao themselves back in shape with the right units?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds