What does you all think of this?

><FISH'>

There have also been a study that concludes that chances of homosexuality in men occuring the more consecutive sons the woman has. Such as the third or fourth son is more like to be homosexual than the first born son or second, but they could no come to the same conclusion with lesbian women.

I'm thinking about it, but I don't want to waste my time if it proves ineffective. This website seems to aimed at men. While I can understand the material on that site, I can't relate to much of it since I'm a bit young and asexual.

I'm actually feeling quite bi-curious lately :D Could be a sign of change...Could just be one of those teenage phases...

Wait a minute...you're still a teenager?

How old are you?

EDIT: I see you're 15.

It might be a bit early to claim you truly are asexual. Especially if you're starting to have some sexual curiosity.

Edited by alanschu

yeah, i agree with alanschu. a bit too early. for example this girl i knew had no sexual urges before she was 21, and now she shags everything that moves. if i were you, i'd wait until i was at least 20 and then think about courses like those. after all most people don't know they're gay until they're well into their teens or older.

Edited by Lare Kikkeli

The site is very nicely presented and uses the language of empowerment, choices and rights. I don't believe a word of it, but everyone has a right to read this material and make their own choice.

My own view is that they are perpetuating the falsehood that homosexuality is a 'condition' that can be cured. Look at their language - 'same sex attraction' is now SSA, like SARS or MS, an acronymed condition awaiting their intervention.

It's still harder these days in most communities to be openly gay than to be heterosexual. I'd like to see that change, and for gay people to be genuinely accepted rather than either discriminated against or merely tolerated. When and where that happens, I don't think the message this site is peddling will get many takers.

Edited by SteveThaiBinh

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I completely agree.

SSA oh look another ,it means Smutty Sinful Anti-socials. Gender affirming...what there are certain roles of men and women? How very progressive. So they can council me in a non judgmental way with scientific practises that I shouldn't do these things because it isn't masculine and then I snap a rubber band when ever I have these dirty and unnatural thoughts? Good to see the religious groups involved so I wont go to Hell. Hurray! "Demands for tolerance can never justify intolerance or ridicule of another" I am not insulted by the word tolerance I quite like being coddled and patronized.

Wait I don't even have to go overseas there are people like this in my own country ,lobbying the government to allow this to be exposed in schools. What with the Catholic Church's Archbishop Pell and the little Fascist John Howard making deals with the Family First Party.....No we aren't affiliated with any right-wing Christian fundamentalists. We just think marriage is between a man and a women before the eyes of God anything else goes against our constitution. Tosser.

End Rant:

What fun!

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

I don't find any real problems with this site. I think a few of you are just getting upset about it just because it deals with changing somones sexual orientation, and a lot of people think that's bad. It isn't right when someone else forces it upon someone, sure, but when it's the person's choice then there is nothing wrong with it. They have Churches, but also non-religious institutes also. You don't have to get involved with a church if you don't want to. Or you can if you want to.

Like I said, they aren't rounding up gays and forcing them into this or anything.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

So? If someone is going to misuse this service, it isn't this organization's fault, it would be the parents who are doing the wrong thing here, not these people.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

So?  If someone is going to misuse this service, it isn't this organization's fault, it would be the parents who are doing the wrong thing here, not these people.

But it does give the stupid parents a place to go, should they be deranged enough to do so.

I've been 'hating' myself for many years due to this, everyone thinks I'm straight as an arrow (gun maniac, love big cars, military freak, war games 4 ever) and I really do dislike the feminine stereotype so deeply, that it actually angers me whenever I see gaypride this and that with men dressed up and acting like, well, queers. (I think I have a right to say that).

Sure, I wish I had been turned out like most of my friends, but I'd never go to some religious nutcase factory to get 'cured' for something that is not a disease, no matter how much grief it causes me.

I can at least take comfort in knowing that this was the worst that happened, I could've been born in ****ing Sierra Leone, now that would've been unfortunate. Perhaps some of the haters in the US, or whereever they may be, should think about how lucky they really are.

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I hope you're being humourous, Gfted1.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I think he's referring to calling it "generic defect", as in we're somehow mutants.

I think it's something that evolves when growing up, and I'm actually the third son in the family... triva for those who believe in the 3rd and 4th son theory. :)

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I don't find any real problems with this site.  I think a few of you are just getting upset about it just because it deals with changing somones sexual orientation, and a lot of people think that's bad.  It isn't right when someone else forces it upon someone, sure, but when it's the person's choice then there is nothing wrong with it.  They have Churches, but also non-religious institutes also.  You don't have to get involved with a church if you don't want to.  Or you can if you want to.

Like I said, they aren't rounding up gays and forcing them into this or anything.

you must not be familiar with the gay community. is generally nice folks, but like any identifiable demographic they does gets militants. some gays gets real angry if you point to suspect scientific studies that show that gayness is genetic 'cause then that somehow equates with gay folks being defective. present a different study, one that shows that gayness is mostly the result o' environmental factors and you gots equal and opposite problem, 'cause then you is telling the gay community that their difficult life is simply a matter o' choice... which is currently the big difference between the Constitutional protections afforded to minorities and even women as 'posed to gays.

am having a sister who went to Cal shortly after Gromnir went to that university. her 3rd year had her move into a place affectionately and appropriately known as roachdale. were communal living

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Ooh, this might be flamy soon.

For the record, I think the reason for SSA(rolf) is a mix of genetics and outside influences. People can change and will change during their lives and dubbing folks into a closed category called "homos" is lame.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I hope you're being humourous, Gfted1.

Why, do you think homosexuality is "curable"? :)

No, but it's not a genetic defect either. Nor is homosexuality a "flawed desire".

Edited by Pidesco

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

So?  If someone is going to misuse this service, it isn't this organization's fault, it would be the parents who are doing the wrong thing here, not these people.

But it does give the stupid parents a place to go, should they be deranged enough to do so.

I've been 'hating' myself for many years due to this, everyone thinks I'm straight as an arrow (gun maniac, love big cars, military freak, war games 4 ever) and I really do dislike the feminine stereotype so deeply, that it actually angers me whenever I see gaypride this and that with men dressed up and acting like, well, queers. (I think I have a right to say that).

Sure, I wish I had been turned out like most of my friends, but I'd never go to some religious nutcase factory to get 'cured' for something that is not a disease, no matter how much grief it causes me.

I can at least take comfort in knowing that this was the worst that happened, I could've been born in ****ing Sierra Leone, now that would've been unfortunate. Perhaps some of the haters in the US, or whereever they may be, should think about how lucky they really are.

Parents already send their kids to church to talk to the priest and other church people if they don't like them being gay.

The site never uses the word "cure" when talking about this subject, and it isn't a "religious nutcase factory" they do have various churches involved for people of those various religions, but they also have non-religious places you can go. You all need to remember that.

you must not be familiar with the gay community.  is generally nice folks, but like any identifiable demographic they does gets militants.  some gays gets real angry if you point to suspect scientific studies that show that gayness is genetic 'cause then that somehow equates with gay folks being defective.  present a different study, one that shows that gayness is mostly the result o' environmental factors and you gots equal and opposite problem, 'cause then you is telling the gay community that their difficult life is simply a matter o' choice... which is currently the big difference between the Constitutional protections afforded to minorities and even women as 'posed to gays.

I know, because we can lump all gay people into the same group. Most of you are acting like this is something for gay people. This isn't something for gay people at all. This is for people who don't want to be gay, but get homosexual urges. That's why they don't say it's a service for gay people. Because it's not. They aren't the same thing.