What does you all think of this?

><FISH'>

Especially when the norm for human society and civilization is to have belief and/or faith in a higher being.

oooooooooooo, I want to comment so bad

another topic Hades, another topic.....

Sure, another topic, but the majority of us humans have some form of spiritual belief and faith.

Got your attention didn't I?

I wonder why you've never bothered to show your face here, just because you might be a mutant doesn't mean I'm one.

You know why? Because I've carried on arguments with you in the past and frankly it's proven to be a tragic waste of time. Anyway, me and pixies were discussing the definitions of what is normal and what is not. I was just arguing under the premise that homosexuality was caused by a genetic defect, as someone pointed out earlier. The whole 'three arms' thing was just an example when we were naming these that weren't 'normal'.

Edited by Dark Moth

Oh and don't mind Kumq, he's got Alias in his nick.

The most hateful thing said yet.

I didn't mean it, you're too hot to hate.

...it still hurts. Time heals all wou....ok, I'm better.

Just want to meantion this: The arguement about being homosexuality not being a statistical "norm" is true. Obviously. That is a purely numbers arguement and pains should be taken not to take it further.

BUT if you want to take it further, you would find out very quickly that everyone is likely outside the "norm" in one major topic or another. I'm white, thats well outside the "norm" for humanity. Is there something wrong with me then?

Edited by kumquatq3

I would like to thank everyone for their contribution and sharing different opinions and ideas in a generally respectable manner. Rather than see this thread possibly derail, I think it is best to take a break and move on. Thanks again.

Fionavar

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: