Games you are looking forward to

Bokishi

1. KotOR III (self evident)

2. Final Fantasy XII (Longest FF so far, great gameplay)

3. Final Fantasy XIII (Uematsu, please return for another killer soundtrack)

4. Neverwinter Nights 2 (Better be more done than KotOR 2)

5. Halo 3 (Better have an ending)

6. Ninja Gaiden 2 (Xbox360, PS3...what?)

7. Mass Effect (The story seems to be very simplistic though)

8. God of War II (YES!)

9. Red Steel (I want that katana)

10. Bioshock (Great art, don't know about the story or the gameplay)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Dragon Age

Medieval II: Total War(!)

Mass Effect

NWN2

Fallout 3

NHL 2K7

MLB 2K7

...ummm Bioware MMORPG?

...Unnanounced Bio Project?

...Project NJ?

Jagged Alliance 3D (if good reviews)

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Bioshock

Mother 3/Earthbound 2

Age of Decadence

Dominions 3

Space Empires V

Battle Lord

Project T-BAR (or whatever it's called now)

Stardock's fantasy turn-based strategy game

NWN2

Defcon

other stuff I'm forgetting

And a whole lotta "maybes" (Brigade E5, JA3D, Day Watch, CM Shock Force, UFO: Afterlight, etc)

I'm tracking alot of games, but I think these are my must buys.

Madden 07 (PS2)

Armed Assault

GC2 Dark Avatar

Neverwinter Nights 2

Medieval 2 Total War

Half-Life 2 Episode 2 (With Portals and TF2)

Guild Wars Nightfall

As for potentials

KotOR 3

HL2 Episode 3

Mass Effect for the PC (Hopefully lol)

Assasain's Creed for the PC (There were rumors)

JA3D - Although I'm also terrified that they will butcher it.

Have you checked the devs' track record? :thumbsup:

Exactly. My only hope is that they seem to be copying JA2 in every aspect, except they added a 3D engine. Strategy First is also supposed to be overseeing it. While I don't have a ton of faith in SI, they have had a bit of success in the past. It's dreary, but I love Jagged Alliance too much to give up all hope.

NWN 2 and possibly any follow-up games from original Starcraft.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Not a lot really :-

Disciples III for certain and maybe mildly curious about NWN2.

The only two games on my current shopping list are Heroes of Might & Magic V and Tombraider: Legend :">

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Horrible, but the games I'm looking forward to are all sequels.

Gothic 3

Boiling Point 2

Bioshock (not really a sequel, but everyone thinks of it as System Shock 3 anyhow..)

Those are at the top of the list for me. I have a bunch of others that I am following with interest.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Besides looking forward to most hyped PC RPGs i'm very much looking forward to Dungeons & Dragons Tactics for Playstation Portable.

Here's a little preview

Gamespot preview

"Currently scheduled for release in February, Dungeons & Dragons Tactics is a turn-based role-playing game that purportedly boasts the most authentic and comprehensive interpretation of the Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 rule set ever to appear in a video game."

That pretty much made me want to buy it right there. Graphics look similar to the first NWN and devs are also estimating most gamers will get about 100 hours of gameplay out of it which is pretty insane. I have some doubts about the quality of those 100 hours though, but if the combat is good i don't care what the rest of the game is like as long as it doesn't make me physically sick or something.

Besides looking forward to most hyped PC RPGs i'm very much looking forward to Dungeons & Dragons Tactics for Playstation Portable.

Here's a little preview

Gamespot preview

"Currently scheduled for release in February, Dungeons & Dragons Tactics is a turn-based role-playing game that purportedly boasts the most authentic and comprehensive interpretation of the Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 rule set ever to appear in a video game."

That pretty much made me want to buy it right there. Graphics look similar to the first NWN and devs are also estimating most gamers will get about 100 hours of gameplay out of it which is pretty insane. I have some doubts about the quality of those 100 hours though, but if the combat is good i don't care what the rest of the game is like as long as it doesn't make me physically sick or something.

It looks and sounds great. Something to play on my PSP at last!

centinexx.png

• 2 months later...

Dark Crusade

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Enemy Territory: Quake Wars.

I've tried the Battlefield series, but could never get into them, just too wide open and un-focused. Quake Wars looks like it is finally going to put some focus an team work into the large scale vehicle & infantry combat game.

Medal of Honor: Airborne

I'm REALLY excited about this game as well, especially after watching the recent gameplay video. I'm hoping EA is going to steal the WWII shooter thunder back from the CoD series after the CoD series has 'sold out' to console systems and ruined the gameplay.

NWN 2, Jade Empire & The Witcher

Yeah, I know NWN 2 is already out, but I'm waiting for a local store to have a copy. After reading some player and pro reviews, I'm as excited as ever. After NWN 2, Jade Empire & The Witcher might be fun to try.

I'm kind of an odd game player in the sense that my two all time favorite game genres are First Person Shooters and RPGs, yet I usually don't enjoy hybrids (Oblivion, Deus Ex, System Shock) as much as 'pure' versions of the genre (like Quake or NWN).

Does anyone else feel the same? :(