Games you are looking forward to

Bokishi

Not a lot really  :dragon:

Disciples III for certain and maybe mildly curious about NWN2.

The only two games on my current shopping list are Heroes of Might & Magic V and Tombraider: Legend  :">

Got myself the Tombraider game. Good fun. Even found a retail store that had HoMM V on the shelf, unfortunately I didn't bring my credit card that day :dragon:

It's only temporarily postponed though, I'll get it soon. Otherwise the list still applies. Looking forward to Disciples III and to some degree NWN2 :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Dark Crusade

been there got that... beaten five of the seven races in campaign. :joy:

Tau, IG, Spacies and?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Dark Crusade

been there got that... beaten five of the seven races in campaign. :joy:

Tau, IG, Spacies and?

Tau, Guard, Marines, Eldar and Chaos. (hint about chaos. don't have your lord ascend to daemon prince... hes' stronger before) Working on orks (mad Dok boming is fuN!)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Oh yeah, I am looking forward to STALKER. Again. Like I did in.. was it 2003? And 2004. And 2005. And 2006. And I still will be in 2007.

Anyhow, this is what got my Chernobyl gears churning again:

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=69681

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Oh yeah, I am looking forward to STALKER. Again. Like I did in.. was it 2003? And 2004. And 2005. And 2006. And I still will be in 2007.

Anyhow, this is what got my Chernobyl gears churning again:

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=69681

Was that the one that Tim Cain had a hand in?

I finally got around to checking out all the Spore info/videos. Since I already have C4 and NWN2 is now out, Spore is now tops on my list.

That game looks AWESOME. All of my favorite kind of game-style things in one game with no end. Hope it doesn't end up like Black and White or Populous 2, where it demos better than it plays - and that enough people make enough content for the game to download to your own game, to keep it interesting/fun. From current appearances, definitely going to buy that one. Still a long wait tho. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Jade Empire for the computer and any expansions for Neverwinter Nights 2.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Jade Empire PC, Dragon Age, and NWN2 Expansions.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"