What are you thinking?

Rosbjerg

I think sometimes we all need to remember that not everyone has what is often called a 'thick skin' - or the same sense of humor. :huh:

Also, my skin itches and it makes me think about tossing the cats in the bathtub.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

The stupid newb gets flamed. Thats the way it is, either you take it like a man or you cry and run away like a girlieman.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I'm thinking about how almost all 'horror' movies are now PG-13.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'm trying to recall how I ended up with such a nasty burn just below my wrist. I noticed it was a little tender last night, and today at work it just started blistering up and getting quite painful.

I'm thinking that I shouldn't work so close to the melon wrapping station in the back room anymore.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Im thinking about my Johnsson.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Pretty small thought, huh? hahahaha

No, Kaftan, don't kill me! I was just joking.

Anyhow, I think sometimes we have to live past our bad showings and give others the chance to do the same.

I think I don't want any of you folks to die horrible deaths, especially if I have to witness it or clean up the mess.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I am thinking how come some people like Michael Jordan have so much hops and I have so little? (I am 6'3'' and can barely touch the rim. It's getting embarrassing to keep telling people that I can't dunk and I call myself a baller...)

I think I don't want any of you folks to die horrible deaths, especially if I have to witness it or clean up the mess.

I thought you had Eldar to do your dirty work ?

I'm thinking about my new apartment, whose keys I'm going to get in about a week and finally having my own place after having stayed at family/hotels/motels/serciced apartments since last December. Sometimes it's nice, but there is nothing like sleeping in the same bed more than 4 weeks in a row and use the same coffee mug the day after when it's not really dirty :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Yeah, I noticed this too when Alien vs Predator came out. It's ridiculous.

I know, Nart. I remember back in the good 'ol days, when men were men and women were grateful, horror movies actually were "R," and cartoons were "G." How times change...

Wait - whatever happend to "G?" It's like it's completly dissapeared off the face of the earth. Funny, that it was about the time "MA" started to exert it's dominance.

manthing2.jpg

It's the sweet spot. I actually read an article on this awhile back, don't remember what it's called so I'm not gonna bother tracking it down, but the gist of it is, in a PG-13 movie they can put just about all the violence they want into it, and a lot of most bad words (only one f-bomb allowed I think, other words are gratuitous enough that there should be no shortage of intensifiers), and lots of sexual content so long as they don't go to full frontal nudity. For scaling back on sex, F-bombs and other highly offensive words, and maybe toning a completely off the wall gorey scene down, they get to have pretty much every kid who wants to see the movie see it. They don't card anybody for the movie, and even if the parents are there they're able to feel good about taking their kid to see the movie because "It's not rated R." The only thing that bugs me about this is the lack of boobies. :)

I'm on to you Hollywood.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

I'm thinking why are Finns so crazy about Conan O'Brien? It's like they want him for king! :(

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I liek Conan, he is alot more fun than Letterman or leno and his name doesnt begin with l

why is it spelled bass when it's pronounced base....

also the next superman movie features zod... why can't they pick a new villian?

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.