What are you playing now?

Darque

I had fun with Republic Commando, though a bit short it was solid.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Might someone recommend me some FPS' that could possibly be in the bargain bin now? I need a change of pace. Empire building is fun and all, but I'm lacking a virtual punching bag.

Boiling Point! It's kind of like a mix between FPS and RPG. Mostly FPS though, as all combat (and there's lots of it) is FPS. You'll battle attack helicopters, tanks, boats and soldiers. Everywhere. Also, it costs like $10 now. I loved that game, even though it took a 200 MB patch to get it running like it should.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Driving school is easy and if you beat it you get to mod cars and make them bad*** :D

You can't be serious. Maybe just to pass the school, yes. But to get all gold medals is a real bitch. (I somehow miraculously managed to regain four of the six gold medals I lost today. I just have "burn and lap" and "city slicking" to go. The two hardest, IMO.)

Edited by Dark Moth

Not really playing anything now, but might try Titan Quest sometime later perhaps. Graphics are clear, unlike Diablo II: LOD.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

After crapping out early in my first poker tourney after winning the first three of four hands I'm now on a roll in my second one. For some reason I seem to be able to tell when someone is bluffing. Stoner senses for teh win!!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Aw crud. Two stupid plays fifteen hands ago made me the person with the lowest chips out of all of the remaining players. :shifty: At least I made my entry fee back.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Ok, the coolest part about Titan Quest is the rag doll physics. They are hilarious. Special attacks cause bodies to fly way up high in the air and come down in all sorts of odd places.

The variety of character classes is neat too, although I feel a bit trapped by my current build. I started out as a hunter, which means spears and bows are my weapons, and then combo-ed in the warrior. So I'm pretty badass with a spear, but I rarely use the bow. I'd like to try a few different builds, but I don't want to hack my way through the levels again.

I'm almost done with Greece, which is the first of the 3 parts. I haven't tried online yet.

Ok, the coolest part about Titan Quest is the rag doll physics.  They are hilarious.  Special attacks cause bodies to fly way up high in the air and come down in all sorts of odd places.

It's really fun to watch when they get a limb stuck in the terrain and their body flies away some distance, you get some very strangely deformed corpses.

Am still playing K2 now, as I need to set some time for other things like studies and so on. Will have to leave Titan Quest till later then.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧