What are you playing now....

Darque

Ace Combat arrived eariler. I was a bit worried because it had Squadron Leader on the box (name change for EU apparently).

Still engrossed in DrakengardII though. With two districts left I figure i'm around half way and the clock is showing 21 hours.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I was able to get Italy into the Axis shortly after the fall of Paris.  I was also able to get Yugoslavia, Romania, Hungary, and Bulgaria into my alliance as well.  Unfortunately, thost damn British staged a coup in Yugoslavia, installing a not so Axis Friendly government.  So I figured I'd make them pay and invade them.  Ended up pushing right into Greece and helped Italy conquer it.

Those jerks.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Just started Shadow Hearts From The New World :lol:

So far: Awesome  (w00t)

Are you running in narrow corridors in the forest and get beat up by random encounters every third step?

Yes yes, you don't like JRPGs, we get it.

Just finished up SMT - Nocturne on HARD mode (went for the True Demon Ending)... My god, it was easily the hardest RPG I've tackled.... ever. Enemies are incredibly powerful and 1-hit KOs are too damn common. But I did it and now everything else seems like a joke. :wub:

Started Magna Carta : Tears of Blood... Very interesting combat and party system. Story is pretty okay so far, hopefully it will pick up soon. The only real problem I have is how down right gay the main character looks...

Project Gotham 3.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Gun, again.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Command & Conquer. The one and only.

Also, some IL-2 Sturmovik. Really, how hard can it be to fly this thing!?

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Not sure what to play after Drakengard II.

One of the Tales games is arriving this friday along with Onimusha 4 (which I cant really play till I finish Onimusha 3). Squadron Leader came on saturday and I picked up Onimusha 3 and Killer 7 (as bundle).

And I ordered Dynasty Warriors 5 Xtreme after making that thread too.

Found Crimson ButterflyIIn the back of the cupboard but thats been snagged.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

How does Onimusha 3 stack up to the rest of the series, Paladin?

Couldnt really say. I hated the control system for the second one and could never get into it. But this one I quite like. I've only played the very first part since the copy I rented was damaged (happens with old games people dont know how to take care of disks) so I went out and bought one.

I was really impressed with the VO of the characters as well as the likenesses.

478327[/snapback]

I'm playing my Star Wars Lego RPG that I made up.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

So I have reached the point where when I go to play a video game, I can't choose one to play, so I spend about an hour just starting up game after game, and then realising I don't want to play them.

Just finished Bloodlines. How the freak can you *not* outrun the Werewolf? Nice world/setting. Nice writing, especially fun for Malkavians. Disappointing story/plot, though. Being errand boy throughout the whole game was kinda meh.

With Red Orchestra coming up Tuesday, that'll be my next game. 'Till then, I'm not planning on playing anything seriously. Maybe a bit of Hearts of Iron 2 here and there, but nothing much.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)