Star Forge vs. Death Star

Dyan

Star Forge vs. Death Star  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Star Forge vs. Death Star

• Star Forge
    • Death Star

But there is a question of how long it takes the Star Forge to create Death Star. Position a Death Star and the Star Forge right next to each other and BAM! Death Star just needs to get into range and then fire. In this case, the Death Star is already in range and then they just need to fire when ready.

<_< Shows how much people pay attention.

I wonder if the Star Forge could even produce it's *own* Death Star if programmed...

It probably wouldn't fit, lol, but you could sure as hell produce so many little worker drones that you could build it really fast.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

And, of course, you still have to worry about the Star Forge devouring/twisting it's 'Captain'. So, whoever was in control of it would be in danger of dying or having all their purposes twisted, or, perhaps, the Death of the Force (like w/ the Rakata where they all lost contact to the Force).

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

The Death Star should wil because it has a planet destroyer laser, which will annihilate the Star Forge and all of its starships and troops.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

But would it be fast enough to produce it so it can get it out, lock on target, and fire before the opposing Death Star did?

This problem is easily solved. The star forge creates a few space-tug-boats and moves it out of the path of the death star. now, we all know how long it takes the death star to get in range (virtually forever) :-, and the tug boats just move the star forge every time it is about to get shot at. by this time, the star forge has created a few capitol ships to pester the death star, and it starts making pieces of a new death star. the death star is manned by droids that the star forge makes. easy. then the death star pieces are put together by flying maintenance droids, and whenever the opposing death star tries to shoot at the pieces of the new one, there are some more tug boats to move the pieces. for the death star to shoot, it takes quite some energy, so it has to charge in the mean time. eventually, the star forge has created a death star to shoot the other death star. the star forge's death star has tug-boat advantages, so it can dodge the opposing death star's beams. the end icon3.gif

Simply put, The Star Forge.

I mean come on, it took the whole damn Republic Armada to take down the Star Forge, even then they were losing if it wasn't for Bastila.

The Death Star was destroyed by a few measly fighters and Luke Skywalker...twice

Also the Death Star would have to find the Star Forge first, which will take some time to find those damn Star Maps.

And another thing, the Death Star would fall onto the Rakatan Planet due to that Magnetic shield-thingy that made the Ebon Hawk crash. Which would not only get rid of the Rakatans but the Death star too....cue evil laugh.

And to stop that damn Death Star laser from hitting the Star Forge is all u have to do is keep spawning ships and plumping them in front of the laser, lol.

No question, either Death Star.

Either of the Death Stars' superlasers would have reduced the Star Force to a bunch of exploding shards, and from a very long distance.

While all of those wonderful dreadnaughts that the Star Forge produced would stop any capital ships from bombarding the Star Forge, none of them had the ability to soak up a superlaser shot.

To put it in perspective, the entire planet of Alderaan had a very strong planetary shield, and the superlaser from the first Death Star easily overwhelmed it.

Of course, one of the Star Forge's snub fighters could slip by and happen to stumble upon a 2 meter wide exhaust port...

They weren't literally created out of thin air on Deck 2, I really hope you know... :wub:

(BTW, if you're serious, then no, the Star Forge did not create Jedi out of thin air. Malak ordered every friggin Dark Jedi on the Star Forge after Revan... a perfectly good waste of Sith, if you ask me. No wonder Revan left if he was DS: only Bastila was left to obey his ever command (although, I suppose that wouldn't have been so bad... :) ))

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

The key to beating the Death Star is the exhaust port - now I doubt a machine (even if it is "living DS") has spies working for it, and Malak would be too stupid/arrogant to get any intelligence.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

My vote was Deathstar, at least the second one, as the Emperor was on that one, and since he was *THE* Sith Lord of his time, His connection with the Dark Side of the Force would help the Deathstar win and Kill approaching enemy ships. So unless the Starforge can make Lukes in Red 5's or Landos in Milenium Falcons, that thing is Toast!

yes but then, wasnt malak "*THE* Sith Lord of his time?"

Simply put, The Star Forge.

I mean come on, it took the whole damn Republic Armada to take down the Star Forge, even then they were losing if it wasn't for Bastila.

but then didnt it take the whole rebel fleet the first time? then the whole rebel fleet *again* the second time? remember the diversion, the mon calimari cruisers n all

and those who say the star forge could make many death stars... who said it coudl do that and considering that the death star was made like 2000 years later

my vote, the star forge, better defence i think, to an extent and could mass make ships

Guest The Architect

This all depends on who's quickest because they'd destroy each other. The Star Forge infinite fleet would destroy the Death Star, but the Death Star's deadly laser-beam would destroy the Star Forge. The one who makes the first move, wins, simple.

The death star would destory the star forge...

Think 'realistic', the Star Forge 'had' enough power, and a connection to the Force to create lot of things..I think if Revan would had the blueprints of the Death Star, also an armada of them ;)

Be that as it may, a fleet of republic ships more than thousand years older than the Death Star was still able to destroy the Star Forge.

So that's where my vote goes - the Death Star would just blow the Star Forge away, while Vader smugly comments to Malak that he shouldn't be "too proud of this technological terror..." :huh:

You forget that tech didn't change in this 4000 years a lot, actually, I think a Sith fighter could easely beat a TIE-fighter.

IB1OsQq.png

Yup. And Sith fighter is far older even than kotor era. They are Rakata design, unlike sith warships etc.

Star Forge. Each time whenDeathStar shoots, it will send one warship to its way. Boom. Warship is destroyed, another one to its place.And on other time, hundreds of others warships come and attack the Deathstar. Big bang. The End

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Yup. And Sith fighter is far older even than kotor era. They are Rakata design, unlike sith warships etc.

Star Forge. Each time whenDeathStar shoots, it will send one warship to its way. Boom. Warship is destroyed, another  one to its place.And on  other time, hundreds of others warships come and attack the Deathstar. Big bang. The End

A planet destroying laser would tear through the ships and go straight into the Forge. It has so much momentum that it'd just tear through hundreds of ships.

Star Forge. Each time whenDeathStar shoots, it will send one warship to its way. Boom. Warship is destroyed, another  one to its place.And on  other time, hundreds of others warships come and attack the Deathstar. Big bang. The End

A planet destroying laser would tear through the ships and go straight into the Forge. It has so much momentum that it'd just tear through hundreds of ships.

No. Remember Rotj? And Leviathan type one will be big enough.

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)