Star Forge vs. Death Star

Dyan

Star Forge vs. Death Star  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Star Forge vs. Death Star

• Star Forge
    • Death Star

star forge is way better, well, to a certain point anyway. in theory, star forge could produce so much ships and such that the death star could not move at all.  do that to the death star beyound its range to shoots its superlaser, and the star forge wins. in theory. star forge gets my vote.

star force-- mass produce enough ships and such to surround the death star so that it could not move in range to shoots its weapon.

death star----cool super weapon, has to be in range to shoot it.    by the time it gets in range, it is blown up. . . ..

thats what i say.     

>_<"  :D  :cool:

I see your point, apart from the moving thing. The Death Star had a hyperdrive, so it could arrive right next to the Star forge, charge its lasers, and hey ho, away we go.

As Xard says, this topic has been answered. Most people have voted, and the votes tip more toward DS. Everyone is allowed their opinion, but it seems most people believe the DS is better.

Nice description Wildstorm!! :D

edit: Dyan, this is good topic! :p

Heh, thanks.

All right - so what if Darth Revan (with his apprentice Bastilia) were in control of the star Forge, for argument's sake. If the Death Star gets Palpatine and Grand Admiral Nial Declann I think its only fair that the Star Forge gets Bast & Revan.

Of course, this isn't a Bast&Revan are better then Palps&Nial. :)

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

hmmmm, death star has a super laser which would be able to destroy the Forge while its still making ships in a futile attempt to defend itself :blink:

Aye :(

The SF:ers (lol, new term) fail to realize one point. This isn't about what you like more, this is about FACTS. To me SF and DS are equal when it comes to question which one you like more, but this isn't about that.

There are no way SF can win DS.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

SF, mass produce sith frigates, DS shoots at it, destroys it, two more are made, DS shoots at one, two other come, three all up, the DS needs to charge its lazers, and continually the sith fleet is spawned, before you know it the DS is overwhelmed by the sith fleet which is ever growing, no matter how "good" the DS defences are the millions and millions of ships would make through

SF, mass produce sith frigates, DS shoots at it, destroys it, two more are made, DS shoots at one, two other come, three all up, the DS needs to charge its lazers, and continually the sith fleet is spawned, before you know it the DS is overwhelmed by the sith fleet which is ever growing, no matter how "good" the DS defences are the millions and millions of ships would make through

Like it has been said, DS would shoot through them and blow SF up.

And it would do it too quickly for battered with thousands of ships. SF isn't THAT fast

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

deathstar... all those ties would easily kill things 2000 years older than themselves.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Actually the ending movies of KOTOR 1 are a good example. Took a couple of Republic Battleships with quad-lasers to take out the control tower.  :geek:

Aye :)

took a few sith fighters to pwn the hell out of the republic fleet

:huh:

Ya, sure...

Yeah :D

About that fighter thing...A: Republic own fighters were destroyed B: Sith got Battle meditation

In LS ending, Republic pwns sith fighters and warships. It is all about Battle Meditation.

What does this do with topic anyway? DS pwns :)