Frappr!

Child of Flame

Lol, you didn't have to go all trying to cheer me up - too late now since Hades has done his work :p

I expected more people in Asia...eh well.

Edit: If you wanna dump more of that confidence/esteem stuff you at least stay on topic here and put it into the Relationships Thread.

I like you Hades...the realist (sp?) - but put it in that thread anyway :)

Edited by dufflover

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

This blew up faaaaast.

Am I the only one who thinks Mrs. Crimson and Duff look related? :thumbsup:

And by the way, Duff. You're a far cry from ugly, whether you believe it or not. Clean yourself up, get some nice clothes, slick the hair, and you'll be beating the gals off with a stick. (No, not literally..........ok, yeah, literally.)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Pruned talk about 'sandwiches'. Not too sure what that meant but it wasn't on topic. :o Get a room you NAMBLA wannabes. :thumbsup:

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

Am I the only one who thinks Mrs. Crimson and Duff look related?  :thumbsup:

Eh... personally, I'm just glad I'm not the only girl who posted her pic. :ermm:

And am I the only one who expected dufflover to look at bit more like this?

duffman.gif

Edited by Silvershadow

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Am I the only one who thinks Mrs. Crimson and Duff look related?  :thumbsup:

*scratches head* I don't really see it. I was adopted tho, so who knows...maybe duff is a long lost nephew, twice removed!!!......nah.... :)

And am I the only one who expected dufflover to look at bit more like this?

Nope. Hehehe. :ermm:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

It was prolly laundry day.

His cape, hat, and um glasses were in the dryer at the time he took the picture.

lol, Duffman's supposed to be a stud.

My Big Fat Geek Wedding:

Homer: Isn't that right naked Duffman?

Duffy: (un-enthusiastically) wha...oh...Oh Yeah....*does classic Duffman thrust*

Maybe if more people with an Asian/Chinese background posted their pic you wouldn't say we look related...

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Maybe if more people with an Asian/Chinese background posted their pic you wouldn't say we look related...

Nope, it was more the structure of the face than anything else...like the nose region, for instance. Perhaps I'm too observant for my own good...or I'm just stupid. Either way, I don't really care too much. :)

Actually, I'm terrified of the latter.

:(

Moving on. Yes, I believe Kum is a model guy. Lucky bastard, with the good genes and all. :rolleyes:

Everybody sign up! And post pics! If I can do it, you guys certainly should be able to muster up the courage. >_<

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

You know, you don't even have to post a picture to participate. It is possible to just add a marker to the map with your name on it too, just to see where everyone hails from. Why would anyone be afraid of doing that?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!