Frappr!

Child of Flame

So, don't spam the thread and Hilde has no reason to appear to your door with a fish hook.

I don't use the hook any more......my new G36 is a much more civilised tool for any such action :)

P.S. Blank the part when I said I'll kill everybody is a thing called a joke, don't know if you heard about it, but anyways just to let you know :rolleyes:

With you, there's no way to tell.

OK you're first on my list. :)

Bring it, ya pansy.

Just tell me is your home closer to highway 76 or 79? :)"......but don't worry Mothie, first I'll just take a walk through Franklin park to hear some good blues and then I'll.... :rolleyes:

BTW: Have they constructed the Findlay 'connector' yet, I hated the traffic james last time.

Edited by Kinslayer

Nope, it was more the structure of the face than anything else...like the nose region, for instance. Perhaps I'm too observant for my own good...or I'm just stupid. Either way, I don't really care too much.  ;)

You're not stupid. There is a minor resemblence, but I think it's mostly because my hair is currently short and the similar angle of the pictures. Angle is everything in portraits. Besides, my nose is much wider than his. See? :-

me-scary.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

P.S. Blank the part when I said I'll kill everybody is a thing called a joke, don't know if you heard about it, but anyways just to let you know ;)

don't worry, i was joking too :blink:

but are you joking about thinking i was not joking? because then i would say your most recent joke was poor.

Maybe next time when i make a joke i will do this: post-15284-1134168228.gif

Dang, this is probably considered spam. on topic: i will try and add a pic soon, so to those wary of the ugly- you have been warned post-15284-1134168228.gif

Edited by Blank

You're not stupid. There is a minor resemblence, but I think it's mostly because  my hair is currently short and the similar angle of the pictures. Angle is everything in portraits. Besides, my nose is much wider than his. See?  :blink:

me-scary.jpg

Yay, I'm not stupid! :D

And yes, that's pretty much what got me. The angle made your nose appear thinner, making it seem similar to his.

She's cute.  :)

Smooth, Hades, real smooth. ;)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

dang, where the heck are double A batteries when you need them... i have my digital camera right here guys, but no batteries... i hate that. and all the electronic devices that use double A batteries have been raped of their power-holding contents already, so it may be a while till i get that pic.

Well...uhhh, back ontopic to the whole world regional thingies...what about getting the people who only go to BioWare forums (or LucusForums Holowan Labs) up on as well since we're all KotOR players...unless someone's already done that. ;)

Are you Korean LC?

My genetic roots stem there, yes. :)

This is probably obvious but FYI, I'm ABC (Australian Born Chinese). Heh, I'm first generation ABC and I can't read or write Chinese ;)

Edited by dufflover

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

I'm the only Dane? that can't be right ... Lucius get yourself added!! *shakes fist back at you*  :blink: and you too Janmanden .. you are making us look bad in front of the other nations ..

Just noticed this, but I added myself a week ago or so. At first I was trying to use add picture by the upper link or some such, but it was completely unable to verify just about every danish city (tried lots), so by the time I saw the bottom link as well I had already given up on typing city...and it worked unfortunately. I'm there, but omnipresent (all over and nowhere).

(Signatures: disabled)